The bank of tomorrow:
Here at (COMPANY NAME), we have the ambition to become Europe's leading bank with a global scope by 2020. In order to achieve this goal, in a joint initiative by the Risk, Business, Finance departments, as well as the Chief Data Office, a transversal long-term programme was set up. Having a cross-functional and cross-border scope, this dynamic and fast-moving programme has a great impact within the bank and is extremely challenging to work in.
Your future internship:
For this UX (user experience) Researcher internship you will work closely with the research & design teams in order to build & improve the digital tools of (COMPANY NAME) Fortis.
Role and responsibilities
* Participate to user research sessions as a pillar of strategic design and optimisation activities.
* Contribute to make the users' voice more visible, measurable and valuable for all teams of the organisation
* Support other team members and stakeholders
* Work in a young multidisciplinary experience design team
* Learn from team members in all aspects of user research
What we are looking for:
* You will assist during user testing and help delivering reports by participating to interviews, co-creation workshops, usability tests and other research activities
* You will facilitate the synthesis process to uncover insights and identify opportunities,
* You will help developing processes, frameworks, templates and tools to improve the user research practice in the organisation
Soft skills :
You are a last year student (Master or Bachelor).
* Very good writing and communication skills in English and Dutch & French
You are a Team player
You have a pro-active attitude
* You have a good Communication and Influencing skills
* You have good analytical and synthesis skills
* You have autonomy, commitment and perseverance
* You are Ability to work in a dynamic and multi-cultural environment
* You are a good speaker and even better listener
* You can think as an architect, not a painter.
Why is this internship for you?
* This is an excellent opportunity to gain professional experience in a large challenging environment
* The work experience looks great on your CV given the link with finance, risk, strategy, regulatory developments, and (Big) Data Management
* You get an insider's view on the banking world and gain international experience in one of the largest banking Groups worldwide
* As an intern within (COMPANY NAME) Fortis you will be challenged continuously and learn a lot. This internship can pave the way for your career and will open doors in different segments inside as well as outside the banking world (e.g. investment banking, consulting, audit, etc.).
If you are interested in this challenge:
Interested? Do not hesitate to apply online and send us your CV and motivation letter.
After a first assessment of your experience, we will contact you for further steps.
Primary Location: BE-BRU-BruxellesJob Type: StageJob: STATUTS TEMPORAIRESEducation Level: Master ou équivalent (> 4 ans)Experience Level: IndifférentSchedule: Temps plein Competency profile: Stage administratifReference
|Posted on:||29 Dec 2020|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Banking / Finance|
|Languages:||English, Dutch, French|