Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Matter.
As an organization we are committed to developing the next generation of Makers and Bakers. Joining us at an early career stage in our fast paced and ever changing environment will enable you to do more, learn more and grow more. You will be encouraged to step outside your comfort zone- you may even surprise yourself! We will ensure you are given the support you need to be at your best and enable you to be yourself and bring passion and personality. Here you can lean in and speak up and bring your own flavor.
We are looking for motivated interns to join our Finance department!
In our Finance Department, you will...
* Process the Trade Deal invoices with Data sharing and Data Processing tools interacting with Local Sales workers
* Assist the Accounting Manager in the daily tasks, reconciliations, interaction with the International Shared Services Platform, preparation tax, financial statements, audits, purchase orders creation.
* Help the team members to prepare the next audit
You might be the one we are looking for…
* You are still enrolled in a University or Business School (preferably in Finance)
* You are rigorous, autonomous and you have good synthesis and analysis skills.
* You like working in teams and have interpersonal skills.
* You are proficient with the IT tools (knowledge of SAP is a plus)
* You are fluent in English and an intermediate level in French and Dutch is a plus
What we offer you…
Our early careers offer a variety of challenging developmental experiences. You can expect a combination of stimulating projects, exposure to industry experts, on-the-job learning alongside experienced professionals, continuous development opportunities and much more.
It is also a chance to become part of (COMPANY NAME) talent pool of interns: a high majority of our junior opportunities are filled by our previous interns!
* Place of work: Mechelen (30 min from Brussels by train)
* Beginning: July/August 2021
* Duration: 6 months
* Compensation: According to profile
* Advantages: Access to the company restaurant
Because, every day, we work in an international environment, the selection process will be in English.
Please ensure you submit your CV and cover letter in ENGLISH
We are certified by Happy Trainees amongst Western European interns.
Do you want to know why? Get to know us and apply!
The responsibilities of this position are performed within the framework of a regional business model that is defined and managed by Mondelēz Europe GmbH, Switzerland .
No Relocation support available
Business Unit Summary
At (COMPANY NAME) Europe, we are proud, not only of the iconic brands we make, but also of the people who make them. Our delicious products are created in 52 plants across Europe by more than 28,000 passionate people. We are the top maker of chocolate and biscuits and a leading maker of gum and candy. We make sure our powerful global brands and local jewels like Cadbury, Milka and Alpen Gold chocolates, Oreo, belVita, LU and Tuc biscuits, and Stimorol and Dirol gums get safely into our customers hands-and mouths. Great people and great brands. That's who we are. Join us on our journey to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Intern (Fixed Term)
|Posted on:||02 Jun 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Food / Beverage / Tobacco|
|Job duration:||6 months|
|Languages:||English, French, Dutch|