What does the internship involve?
(COMPANY NAME) BeLux is looking for an enthusiastic Procurement intern, in the domain of indirects, more specifically the categories IT & Purchased Services, based in our Zaventem office (Belgium) for a period of 6 months starting from August 2021. The scope of our team is to handle all IT&PS procurement related activities for (COMPANY NAME) Benelux. For example spend analysis, supplier management, tendering and negotiations, and also supporting the different departments in the purchases they need with the aim of creating, improving and tracking productivities.
Although our Benelux focus, we are working in an international environment, where we have regular alignment with our European colleagues and procurement category leads. Because of our IT&PS scope, you will also work in close collaboration with the following departments: finance, shopper marketing, sales, IT, HR and Compensation & Benefits.
Specifically we would like to have you, as an intern, to work on the following topics:
* Analyses of IT & PS spend across all entities in the Benelux.
* Preparing and executing smaller tenders in the domain of service suppliers such as training, HR & legal services, …
* Set-up and follow up of a communication plan in order to realize additional productivities triggered by changes in habits/mentality of our employees; such as:
* Intercall usage
* Phone usage (mobile versus fixed, versus Skype)
* Analysis, tracking and alignment of realized productivities
* Collaborate with Finance department to analyze financial opportunities
What do we offer you?
At (COMPANY NAME), we are not only proud of our market leading brands, but also attach great value to growth opportunities and personal development. Next to working with inspirational and creative colleagues, we offer sufficient training opportunities to give our professionals the opportunity to achieve great results. At (COMPANY NAME) we foster an informal working atmosphere and value everyone's input and ideas. No day is ever the same and you will constantly be challenged to bring out your best! (COMPANY NAME) was rewarded this year once again with the Top Employer Belgium and Top Employer Europe certification.
As an intern, you will not only be remunerated for your role, which will include travel allowances, but also get several opportunities which will ensure that you have a holistic, and fun experience for six months. For example, you, are given multiple chances to connect with the current interns that help in knowledge and experience sharing; get to take home goodies from the company every Friday, to name a few!
About (COMPANY NAME)
(COMPANY NAME) products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. (COMPANY NAME) generated more than $67 billion in net revenue in 2019, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio. This portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 23 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding (COMPANY NAME) is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. \"Winning with Purpose\" reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information, visit wxx.xxxxxxx.xxx.
* Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who has a positive attitude, is ambitious & result focused and has strong communication skills, coupled with sharp analytical ability. So if you are someone who:
* has a master and/or is recently graduated with an affinity for finance;
* is passionate to work for a multinational with iconic brands;
* has an eye for detail and love to work with numbers;
* is used to navigate and work in a digital environment;
* is analytical and result oriented and have good communication skills;
* is willing to take responsibility and initiative and can work independently;
* has the ability to navigate in a digital work environment;
* speaks English (mandatory) Dutch is a plus
Upload your CV and cover letter! If your profile fits to the role and to (COMPANY NAME), we will invite you for a video interview. For questions regarding this internship vacancy, please contact Mia Horvath (Mxx.email@example.com)
In light of the rapidly evolving situation with coronavirus (COVID-19), (COMPANY NAME) has made the decision to conduct all interviews at present through virtual methods in order to reduce personal contact. This will help us to minimize risk and protect the health and safety of all our associates and candidates. In addition, be aware that you might have to start your internship remotely. Relocation Eligible: Not Eligible for Relocation
|Posted on:||03 Apr 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Food / Beverage / Tobacco|