As one of the world's largest engineering consultancy companies and with more than 150 years of experience, TRACTEBEL is able to offer to its customers multidisciplinary solutions in energy, water and infrastructure. Its broad range of expertise extends across Europe, Africa, Asia, Middle East and Latin America, and allows to rise to our clients' most demanding challenges with the same high-quality engineering and consulting services no matter where their projects are. TRACTEBEL is part of (COMPANY NAME) Group, a global energy company and leading provider of electricity, natural gas and energy services.
Who is Tractebel?
Tractebel is a global engineering company delivering game-changing solutions for a carbon-neutral future. Insights gathered during our more than 150 years of experience in energy, urban, nuclear and water projects combined with local expertise allow us to tackle complex future-oriented projects.
With offices in Europe, Africa, Asia, the Middle East and Latin America, the company registered a turnover of 671 million Euros in 2019. Tractebel is part of the (COMPANY NAME) Group, a global reference in low-carbon energy and services.
How will your day look like?
We are looking for a motivated intern who will be responsible for preparing annual closing with the senior business controller in charge of Selling, General and Administrative costs (SG&A), and supporting the Controlling department for financial analysis (benchmarking of business entities, evolution of activity by markets/products, ...).
This involves that:
* You will collaborate with the business controllers and managers at Corporate BU Level to prepare the year-end closing (instructions to be sent to managers, accounting of accruals, associated reportings, analysis, monitoring and reporting of actual performance, on a monthly basis, with a view of the yearly objectives).
* You will be involved in business analysis done by the Controlling department (Benchmarking of SG&A between various affiliates of Tractebel Group)
* You will be also involved in the improvement of existing process and reportings (Elaboration of dashboards and follow-up of financial and/or operational KPI's for your specific area of responsibiliy)
* You will contribute to ad-hoc analyses upon request of management
* You will contribute to reporting and communication of actual results and budget/MTP
Who are we looking for?
* You are studying and you wish to do an internship for at least 3 months starting September 2021
* At the time of your internship, you're at least in your 3th bachelor
* Master of Microsoft Pack Office (Excel, Word, Power Point) is an asset
* You speak fluently French/English
* You are curious and have an initiative mindset
* You appreciate teamwork
* You have a driver's license B : one day per week on homeworking another day per week at Linkebeek (Laborelec site)
What we offer
* An interesting and varied internship in an international environment with a good work-life balance
* A stable working environment where professional growth and development are stimulated
* Being able to work in an environment that allows you to strengthen your professional and technical skills
* The opportunity to work in a team of experienced professionals and to receive sufficient professional guidance
More about Tractebel Belgium
Tractebel was born in Belgium 150 years ago and today is proud to be one of the world's largest engineering players for energy, water and infrastructure projects. Headquartered in Brussels and present in 33 countries, the company maintains five regional offices and one subsidiary in Belgium, from where more than 1600 staff members provide high-quality engineering and consulting services to private and public clients in the country and across the globe.
Tractebel welcomes candidates from all backgrounds, and actively promotes Diversity in the workforce
|Posted on:||03 Apr 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Energy / Utilities|
|Job duration:||3 months|