Internship agreement from university for 6-months internship/gap year internships is a must.
Are you enthralled by processes & analytics?
As part of the Talent Acquisition Projects and Analytics team you have a chance to transform our processes and analytics. As Business Analyst Intern your main responsibility will be to become a bridge between our team and the IT solution developers, helping on the implementation of new tools. Besides, you will define Key Performance Indicators (KPI), develop and / or automate analytical tools to track recruitment activities. You will manage and enhance existing reports to help steer recruiting performance.
With a critical eye, you proactively propose ways to improve our dashboards and data storage & management. Eager to understand how professional recruiters work, you guide them to effectively use available data to support their work.
Are you an enthusiastic student with a passion to learn?
Excited by dashboards and flow charts, you are curious and diligent. You can manage your time to successfully drive long-term projects. Urgent demands don't scare you, on the contrary you respond with a "can-do" attitude. Communicating with colleagues around the world is not a problem for you, because you speak English. Last but not least, you are proficient with Microsoft Excel.
* Business or Engineering Master Degree student from Top University;
* Internship agreement from university for 6-months internship/gap year internship is a must;
* Advanced skills in Excel;
* Excellent spoken and written English.
What we offer:
* Integration in a fast-growing international company with a dynamic working environment where personal development and growth are encouraged;
Videos To Watch
|Posted on:||10 Jun 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||6 months|