Our company is looking for a Finance Intern to join our team. The intern will participate as a valuable contributor to the FP&A & Brand Finance Analyst and will receive hands-on experience in financial planning and analysis, developing and reviewing operating plans and detailed financial forecasts. The intern will support the Analyst in the overall financial and operational performance analysis of the business and work with the operational leadership of the business to achieve the business objectives. Specific duties will include but not limited to analysis of key performance metrics, monthly and quarterly close reporting, monthly and quarterly forecasting and variance analysis and ad hoc projects to implement automation and drive efficiencies across the finance function. Use of various tools including Hyperion, SAP and the Microsoft office suite.
The internship takes 5-6 months whereby you work on a few key projects:
Responsibilities and tasks:
* Support the organization while learning about a career in finance.
* Gain practical experience in the constantly-growing field of finance.
* Read and understand the financial processes and procedures of the company and work accordingly.
* Required to assist the controllers in reviewing the financial statements and cross checking it to ensure accuracy
* Bachelor/Master student
* Ability to work independently, detail-oriented, and execution focused
* Highly collaborative and team-oriented
* Intermediate Excel skills, or the willingness to learn and improve
* Fluent in English, Dutch is preferrable
* A challenging internship within a dynamic environment
* Gain Hands-on experience in a corporate finance environment
* The people. You will be surrounded by some of the most talented, supportive, smart, and kind leaders and teams - people you can be proud to work with
* Own projects and task
* Duration 5-6 months
* Fulltime 38 hours, Friday afternoon off
Are you excited?
Please send your resume and short motivation letter via Linkedin or Wxxxx.xxm.
"Wella' is one of the world's leading professional and retail hair companies. It is a beauty collective with a mission to enable consumers to look & feel like their true self. Its love brands, which include beauty icons such as Wella, Clairol, OPI, and ghd (all together "Wella"), are co-created by & designed for the beauty junkies of today & tomorrow. Following the signing of an agreement with global investment firm KKR for the divestiture of (COMPANY NAME)'s Professional and Retail Hair businesses, "Wella" is on its way to become a fully independent, standalone company with its own management team and operational structures. At closing, our new Company will have presence in over 100 countries and an estimated annual net revenue of $2.3Bn. "Wella" and its brands, are and will remain committed to a range of social causes as well as seeking to minimize its impact on the environment
|Posted on:||04 Oct 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||5 months|