Our portfolio is divided into four categories: Hygiene, Wellness, Relief and Nutrition. All are designed to support our consumers throughout their lives. At the core of our operations is a simple credo: Happier lives, Happier homes. This means that we are dedicated to nurturing the health of families throughout the world. We protect them from disease, boost their immunity at every stage of their lives and allow them to take control of their own health and treat their own symptoms. Our aim is to both eliminate preventable diseases and utilise technology to empower consumers.
If you live and believe in entrepreneurship, responsibility, collaboration and partnership, you can consider yourself part of the team. You'll be part of an international and multicultural team where diversity is very high both in terms of gender and in terms of nationality, where performance and achievement are the common ground to build growth.
We are looking for an Accounting Intern for our (COMPANY NAME) Benelux office.
Start Date: January
Type of contract: Internship
Duration: 6 months
* Several Accounting tasks and follow ups on entity MJN Innovation
* new company in the port folio - strong processes to review and formalize
* Follow up on external audits requests in the agreed deadlines for 3 companies (1 BE & 2 NL)
* help the accounting team to coordinate with the different departments
* collection of documentation needed for the controls done by the external Audit company
* Follow up on Internal control template
* Improvement of the KPI's linked to P2P process by reducing the timeline of processes
* Follow up on documentation collection with all departments
* Help to improve existing processes and other ad hoc projects depending on the project pipeline.
You'll succeed because
* Are currently in your Bachelors or Master studies in Economics, Finance, Business, and/or Accounting, or recently graduated
* Love crunching numbers and possess excellent analytical skills
* Have proven skills working with MS Excel
* Have strong English skills (verbal and written)
* Have a good sense of humour
* Are not easily thrown off and like to explore unbeaten paths
You'll love it because...
* The chance to be part of an ambitious and international team
* Experience in an international Fast Moving Consumer Growth company
* Personal Development and a lot of learning on the job
* A broad scope of responsibilities
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organisation.
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by appropriate law. All hiring decisions are made based on merit, competence and business need
|Posted on:||19 Nov 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||6 months|