Start date: March 2022 or April 2022.
Please note the below conditions in regards to eligibility to take part in VIE programme:
Graduates who are between 18 and 28 years old and have French or European nationality.
The position is based for 6 months in Brussels (Belgium) + 6 months Germany.
(COMPANY NAME) Technologies is currently looking for new talent to join their international team.
In the current context of the COVID-19 crisis, where (COMPANY NAME) and (COMPANY NAME) Technologies have developed a wide variety of SARS-CoV-2 related products and methods for supporting the fight against this global pandemic, we are looking for a highly motivated candidate, looking for a challenging and transversal position to support the different areas of the business, from research to production and sales.
The R&D business analyst will be assigned to at least one project/product line in the (COMPANY NAME) Technologies Business Line. He/she supports the R&D program manager by independently running a number of specific activities, with a clear and limited scope:
* Analyze the market (size, growth, margins, fragmentation, IP, relevant technologies) and assess internal demand in a specific technology or consumables segment;
* Support and monitor R&D projects in different areas, in order accelerate them and standardize procedures and KPIs;
* Steer and support dedicated workgroups, and promote leasing between development, operations and commercial teams, and customers, external suppliers and contractors.
Experience: no first experience required, previous internships at a laboratory or company in the area are a plus
Education: Master's degree in Engineering or Sciences from a Top University with an excellent academic track record.
Languages: Excellent English oral and written a must. German is a plus.
* Good interpersonal skills (oral and written communication + presentation skills), as this role will interface with both local resources, experts and management;
* Strong problem-solver with "can-do" attitude, able to both pragmatically identify issues, escalate, propose solutions and capture and understand all relevant details when necessary.
Technical knowledge IT: MS Office products.
What we offer:
* Involvement in strategic projects for (COMPANY NAME) Technologies with exposure Group leaders;
* Participation at the forefront of COVID-19 response;
* Integration in a fast-growing international company with a dynamic working environment where personal development and growth are encouraged.
Videos To Watch
|Posted on:||25 Nov 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||6 months|
|Languages:||English, French, German|