Line of ServiceAdvisory
Job Description & Summary
Leading with heart, living by values
(COMPANY NAME) Advisory is a garden of possibilities, and you're reaping the rewards. Where you want to make an impact is always up to you. With the full support of our Advisory teams, you'll delve into the inner workings of companies to find the best solutions for any challenge they might have. From the excitement of deals to the complexities of consulting and the fascinating realm of risks and threats in forensics, you'll help clients nurture trust and maintain their evolutionary edge, today and into the future. Now that's making a difference.
We're looking for a talented intern to join our Deals department as of January 2023.
Are you looking to deepen your knowledge of valuation, financial analysis and financial modelling and gain experience in the workplace? We have an internship position available in our Deals Valuation & Modelling Services department in our Brussels office for a period of minimum 3 months.
You'll join our team of 15 experts who are part of the wider Deals team of 85 consultants. We add value to our clients' businesses by delivering a wide range of financial services focused on valuation, financial modelling and business planning. We work with clients in different sectors facing a variety of challenges such as mergers and acquisitions, project finance, strategic planning, accounting and tax structuring.
As an intern, You'll support our team on real assignments by performing market research, market multiple analyses, WACC calculations, valuation analysis and other added value tasks depending on projects. Depending on the type of work or assignment, you'll report to either consultants and/or managers; strong communication skills and team spirit are therefore a must.
What you'll learn and do
* Valuations, including discounted cash flow (DCF) and multiples analyses
* Elaboration of financial models
* Developing and analyzing business plans
* Estimating WACCs based on market conditions
* Report writing in different contexts (valuation, tax structuring, PPA, …)
Who you are
* Last year Master's student
* Outstanding academic record
* Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
* Excellent proficiency in English is required and fluency in Dutch and/or French
* Basic knowledge of discounted cash flow (DCF), risk analysis, valuation techniques and/or credit analysis
* Eye for detail and uncompromising on quality
* Proactive and problem solver
* Team player
* Results-oriented and willing to go the extra mile
* Eager to learn
* Demonstrated interest in finance
Skills you'll develop throughout your internship
* Valuation and modelling skills
* Practical deals experience by being on the front lines of M&A
* Sharpen your Excel and PowerPoint skills
What we offer
* 3-6 month internship
* Deals experience at a global and highly reputable firm
* Be a part of an experienced and dynamic team of M&A professionals
* Steep learning curve
* Stepping stone for a career in M&A
Looking for an internship where you'll really make a difference? Then we look forward to meeting you!
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date
|Posted on:||22 Sep 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Auditing / Accounting|
|Job duration:||6 months|
|Languages:||English, Dutch, French|