Line of ServiceAdvisory
Job Description & Summary
Leading with heart, living by values
(COMPANY NAME) Advisory is a garden of possibilities, and you're reaping the rewards. Where you want to make an impact is always up to you. With the full support of our Advisory teams, you'll delve into the inner workings of companies to find the best solutions for any challenge they might have. From the excitement of deals to the complexities of consulting and the fascinating realm of risks and threats in forensics, you'll help clients nurture trust and maintain their evolutionary edge, today and into the future. Now that's making a difference.
We're looking for talented interns to join our Deals Analytics team as from January 2023.
Are you fascinated by Mergers & Acquisitions as well as the technological side of this business? Would you like to work on various transactions and turn business data into meaningful intelligence for sellers and candidate investors? (COMPANY NAME)'s Deal Analytics team are bringing both together. In today's world, data is becoming one of the key sources for value creation. Yet, companies are struggling to make data have a direct impact in their projects and on their business. The fast paced M&A environment is no exception to that. We are making it happen. As an intern, you will be involved in a wide variety of tasks:
What you'll learn and do:
* Being part of the project team on live Deals;
* Using data manipulation on different raw source files to make a first analysis possible;
* Automate manual processes and set up reusable workflows to improve efficiency and effectivity;
* Linking and visualizing datasets into informative and attractive dashboards;
* Support clients in analysis of key business drivers;
* Play around in tools like Alteryx, PowerBI and Tableau as well as do some coding in R, Python;
* Explore new solutions and ideas for advanced analysis.
Who you are:
* A final year Master student in an technology-related programmes or study informatics, civil or business engineering (policy informatics), mathematics, (applied) economics or business studies.
* Specialise, or have a particular interest, in data analytics/data science and are interested in business management
* Are sociable and communicative.
* In addition to having an analytical spirit, you also are curious and have a stiff dose of commercial flair.
* Are fluent in English; and ideally Dutch and/or French
What we offer:
* The chance to work closely with different teams within our Deals department (Due Diligence, Corporate Finance, Valuation…)
* The opportunity to learn more about the practical use of data and the exciting projects we deal with on a daily basis.
* A daily allowance and transportation reimbursement.
* To be part of a company with an international network of expert teams seeking the best solutions for national and international clients.
"An internship with the Deals analytics team is a great place to grow"
Being part of the deals team was a great opportunity to learn, use my theoretical knowledge as well as bring my skills to the next level. The team is very supportive and responsive making homeworking a better experience. I've been assigned to diverse types of projects; from financial and geospatial analysis, to machine learning and computer vision. The tasks keep changing which creates more challenges and learning opportunities for the trainees.
Omar - Intern in Deals Analytics
During the time of your internship, you will have the chance to work closely together with different teams within our Deals department (Due Diligence, Corporate Finance, Valuation …). This will give you the opportunity to learn more about the practical use of data as well as the different exciting projects we are dealing with on a daily basis.
Looking for a career where you'll really make a difference?
Then we look forward to meeting you!
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Travel RequirementsNot Specified
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?No
Government Clearance Required?No
Job Posting End Date
|Posted on:||23 Sep 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Auditing / Accounting|
|Languages:||English, Dutch, French|