(COMPANY NAME) (wxx.xxxxxx.xxm) is a global technology company listed on the London Stock Exchange that delivers innovative solutions for the security and defence, space and commercial aerospace, energy, transportation, medical technology, construction and general industrial markets worldwide.
A leader in the practical application of advanced technologies, our solutions have a real impact on the world - from enabling industry, improving healthcare and enhancing security, to advancing connectivity and supporting new homes.
Our Government Relations office in Brussels is looking for a Trainee to support its team starting in March 1st 2022. The role is ideally suited to a recent graduate or someone with a first professional experience.
A non-exhaustive list of responsibilities includes:
* Gathering, analysing and communicating intelligence on the political and institutional developments relevant to the company;
* Helping organise events and meetings;
* Assisting the team on its internal and external communications;
* Conducting research work in relevant fields;
* Contributing to stakeholder mappings.
* Maximum 1 year of experience in EU/Government Relations;
* Good understanding of EU policy-making and EU institutions;
* University or advanced degree in relevant field, such as Political Science, Law, (Business) Economics, Communications, and European or International Affairs;
* Excellent written and verbal proficiency in English, knowledge of an additional European language an asset;
* Strong organisational and interpersonal skills, business-oriented;
* Positive attitude and a flexible team player.
* Internship/convention of professional immersion, remunerated according to Belgian law;
* Starting date: March 1st 2022;
* Duration: up to 6 months.
If you are interested, please email your CV and a brief explanation of why you believe you are suitable for the role to Gxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxx.xxm, with "Trainee Government Relations" in the subject line until January 25th 2022. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview
|Posted on:||13 Jan 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|