Assistant to Sales & Marketing Director
Handary is a leading specialist in natural shelf-life solutions, We are looking for 2 intern who will join in our sales & Marketing team, where you will receive comprehensive and effective training of the company’s core business, global markets and long-term objectives. The position will be at Brussels.
* As a trainee, you will become actively involved in the company’s day-to-day operations concerning B2B Sales and Marketing activities. In this position, you will take full responsibility regarding the market progress, ordering processes and the customer relationship management.
* Supporting and assisting in the daily work of marketing and sales department, especially through assisting by administrative tasks
* Contacting different entities and organizations (related to the business)
* Managing the data base of existing and appearing/potential clients (client pipelines)
* Collecting data about potential markets according to the food industry and actual projects of the company
* Preparing documents for the local authorities (under supervision of the employee) and visiting them accordingly to the current needs of the company
* Translating website, marketing materials, documents, papers of the company
* Updating and extending the company’s activities on the internet portals
* You have (or will have) a master degree in Administration / Marketing / Management/Law/ Business and Administration / Bio-science / food -science
* Good relationship skills - good communicator
* Organization skills
* Time management skills (respect of deadlines)
* Flexible and dynamic
* Languages: English is a must, and additional languages such as French / Spanish /Italian/German /Dutch will be an asset.