Sales & Marketing assistant
Sales & Marketing Inernship
Handary is a leading specialist in natural shelf-life solutions. We are looking for a committed, deadline-driven and enthusiastic sales & marketing intern to join our sales & marketing department. The intern will complete all tasks assigned by the manager, which may include conducting market research, identifying business opportunities, managing email campaigns, generating sales leads, making cold calls, participating in meetings, and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. As a Sales and marketing intern you will collaborate with Sales & Marketing team to learn as much about the company as possible and be able to spot opportunities will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing and sales channels.
This internship will help you acquire marketing & sales skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing & sales strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in sales & marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast paced work environment.
Sales & marketing Intern Responsibilities:
• Working closely with the manager or assigned staff member, and completing all allocated tasks.
• Conducting desktop research, or gathering information through surveys or by speaking to clients and staff.
• Attending and participating in meetings, workshops, events, and exhibitions.
• Liaising with clients, vendors, and suppliers on behalf of the company's managers.
• Updating documents and sales records.
• Reviewing sales performance against sales targets.
• Observing and carrying out sales processes.
• Assisting managers with negotiations.
• Keeping a log of everything learned and delivering presentations to staff and other stakeholders.
• Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
• Perform market analysis and research on competition
• Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
• Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web)
• Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
• Help organizing marketing events
• Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
• Solid understanding of different marketing & sales techniques
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office
• Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, business, sales or similar may be required.
• Driver's license may be required.
• Strong self-motivation.
• Ability to work alone or as part of a team.
• Language: English Fluent, Optional French/ Spanish/ Dutch/ German
|Posted on:||31 Aug 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job starts:||As soon as possible|
|Job duration:||6 months|
|Languages:||English (fluent), Spanish (advanced), German (advanced), French (advanced), Dutch (advanced)|
|Study areas:||Business Studies, Economics, Financial Management, Industrial Relations and Personnel Management, Management Science, Marketing and Sales Management, Secretarial Studies|