There are more than 500,000 medical technologies currently available and they all share a common purpose: improving, extending and transforming people's lives.
* Are you curious to work together with over 100 leading Medical Technology companies of the world?
* Do you want to learn about the latest trends of the most innovative industry in Europe?
* Do you wish to contribute to the creation of 'gold standard' industry insights?
If your answer to these questions is YES, then there is a unique opportunity by (COMPANY NAME), located in Brussels, the European trade association representing the medical technology industries, from diagnosis to cure. We represent Diagnostics and Medical Devices manufacturers operating in Europe.
We are currently looking for an Intern.
Reports to: Cristian Manoiu, Director Market Data, Hans Bax, Senior Consultant and team lead Value & Innovation-based Market Access.
The Intern will contribute to the activities of two (COMPANY NAME) departments:
* As part of the Market Data team the Intern will support the market data needs and initiatives of (COMPANY NAME) members;
* As part of Value & Innovation-based Market Access team, the Intern will support the execution of workplan 2xxx-xxx3 on improving patient access to medical technologies.
The Intern will spend the remaining time with general responsibilities including attendance of staff meetings, trainings, etc.
* Gathering, aggregating and analyzing industry market data;
* Updating annual reports on analysis of economic indicators;
* Review and identify relevant reports to the industry;
* Monitor the timely reporting of market data on medical technology;
* Administrative and organisational support for on-going market data activities;
* Managing contact database and foster communication within the working groups;
* Help with organizing conference calls/meetings, creating presentations and drafting minutes;
* Assist responding to members' ad hoc requests.
Value & Innovation based Market Access:
* Administrative and organisational support to the team activities;
* Drafting of reports, briefings, meeting minutes and other written material;
* Support the organization and preparation of working group meetings, round tables and conferences (online and face-to-face);
* Representation of (COMPANY NAME) at meetings and events;
* Provide further assistance as required.
* Fluency in oral and written English;
* Ability to carry out research and report results of analysis both written and as part of public presentation;
* Pro-active working attitude and proven experience in taking responsibility;
* Eye for detail, stress resistance, and a positive attitude;
* IT savviness, including competence in standard Windows,MS Office applications and Teams/Zoom;
* Bachelor or higher-level education level in (health-) economics, humanities/social/political sciences, IT, (or other relevant fields);
* Interest in healthcare and medical technologies.
* Familiarity with the EU healthcare landscape;
* Familiarity with Value Based Health Care;
* Fluency in other EU languages;
* Previous work experience;
* Experience with market intelligence and data visualization tools.
* Duration: 1-year full time (39 hours a week);
* Application deadline: 28th of June;
* Starting date: 15 July 2021 (negotiable);
* Remuneration: Convention d'immersion professionnelle (CIP).
How to apply
Please send your CV and Cover Letter, showing why you would make an excellent candidate for the position and your interest for the medical technologies industry to Adriana Ravara, firstname.lastname@example.org. Please write in your e-mail subject line: Internship Application, and nothing else. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and suitable candidates might be contacted before this deadline, so an early application submission is recommended.
About (COMPANY NAME)
(COMPANY NAME) is the European trade association representing the medical technology industries, from diagnosis to cure. We represent Diagnostics and Medical Devices manufacturers operating in Europe. (COMPANY NAME)'s mission is to make innovative medical technology available to more people, while helping healthcare systems move towards a sustainable path. (COMPANY NAME) encourages policies that help the medical technology industry meet Europe's growing healthcare needs and expectations. It also promotes medical technology's value for Europe focusing on innovation and stakeholder relations, using economic research and data, communications, industry events and training sessions.
For more information, please visit: http://wxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxg
|Posted on:||05 Jun 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||12 months|