Internship Customer Development
Looking for a challenging internship in Customer Development with an analytical focus, starting in January, February or March 2021? It's time to apply!
Who are we?
At (COMPANY NAME), we share one simple purpose: To make sustainable living commonplace. Through our powerhouse brands such as Dove, Axe and Magnum, we are creating a bright future for our business and our planet - and you can be part of it! We believe that companies with purpose last, people with purpose thrive and brands with purpose grow. We meet every day needs for nutrition, hygiene and personal care with brands that help people feel good, look good and get more out of life.
Main purpose of the internship:
When joining (COMPANY NAME) in Belgium, you will get the opportunity to have an impact on a leading-edge company and our outstanding brands. During this internship you will get real responsibilities that will provide you with a good insight into the organisation and support your personal development.
Customer Development ensures that (COMPANY NAME)'s brands are available to its consumers and customers all over the world. During this internship you will gain a deep understanding of the business and the many challenges it faces, and you will learn how to make a success out of a product in a fast-paced environment.
Your key responsibilities and accountabilities could be (amongst others):
Assisting in drawing up the customer business plans
Assortment optimisation and distribution
Collecting and cleaning up data to ensure quality is up to standard
* Thinking collectively on how to present the analysis best towards our business colleagues and external stakeholders
What we ask:
You have a European nationality
* You must be enrolled as a Bachelor or Master student from a European high-school, University or Business School during the entire internship. Your studies must have an analytic component. For example: courses on Statistics, Market Assessment, Marketing research or Marketing intelligence.
* You are available for a minimum of 3 months and ideally for 6 months early 2021 (at least 32 hours a week). The internship may start earlier if preferred.
You are fluent in English Dutch or French.
You are a team player with a strong sense of responsibility.
* You are a self-starter, able to work autonomously.
* You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills and feel comfortable with data analysis.
You are able to work with a diversity of people and teams.
* You are familiar with MS office tools in particular Excel and Powerpoint.
Experience with power BI is a big plus!
What we offer:
An outstanding chance to bring our unique purpose to life!
* An opportunity to take a look behind the scenes at one of the biggest FMCG-corporations in the world.
An opportunity to learn from a variety of concrete projects.
Lots of responsibility, but also good guidance during your internship.
(COMPANY NAME) is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion. We want to create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to achieve our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business.
At (COMPANY NAME) we are interested in every individual and the talent they can bring. All qualified internship applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or national origin and will not be discriminated against disability.
EXCITED ABOUT THE ROLE?
To apply, please send your CV and a motivation letter where your preferred internship topics, internship duration and ideal start are highlighted.
We look forward to meeting you