Internship Human Resources
Looking for a challenging internship in HR, starting in January, February or March 2021? It's time to apply!
Who are we?
At (COMPANY NAME), we share one simple purpose: To make sustainable living commonplace. Through our powerhouse brands such as Dove, Axe and Magnum, we are creating a bright future for our business and our planet - and you can be part of it! We believe that companies with purpose last, people with purpose thrive and brands with purpose grow. We meet every day needs for nutrition, hygiene and personal care with brands that help people feel good, look good and get more out of life.
Main purpose of the internship:
When joining (COMPANY NAME) in Belgium, you will get the opportunity to have an impact on a leading-edge company and our outstanding brands. During this internship you will get real responsibilities that will provide you with a good insight into the organisation and support your personal development.
Our HR teams within (COMPANY NAME) work hard every day to create an organisation where each employee can be the best version of themselves, in the most suitable job and with the right skills.
As a HR intern at (COMPANY NAME), you will get the possibility to develop yourself on both personal and professional level. You will be fully part of our team and will be included in various activities and projects.
Your responsibilities as an intern will depend on the specific projects which you will be assigned to:
* Employer Branding & Recruitment: organising internal and external events, setting up social media campaigns, campus recruitment activities, participating in interviews, …
* General HR: Supporting the HR Business Partners in employee life cycle review, helping develop learning and development topics, stakeholder management, …
* Industrial Relations & Employee Relations: Developing HR policy and working conditions, developing the wellbeing program, sustainable employability, etc...
What we ask:
You have a European nationality
* You must be enrolled as a Bachelor or Master student from a European high-school, University or Business School during the entire internship.
* You are available for a minimum of 3 months and ideally for 6 months early 2021 (at least 32 hours a week). The internship may start earlier if preferred.
You are fluent in English Dutch or French.
You are a team player with a strong sense of responsibility.
You are a self-starter, able to work autonomously.
You are able to work with a diversity of people and teams.
* You are familiar with MS office tools in particular Excel and Powerpoint.
What we offer:
An outstanding chance to bring our unique purpose to life!
* An opportunity to take a look behind the scenes at one of the biggest FMCG-corporations in the world.
An opportunity to learn from a variety of concrete projects.
Lots of responsibility, but also good guidance during your internship.
(COMPANY NAME) is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion. We want to create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to achieve our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business.
At (COMPANY NAME) we are interested in every individual and the talent they can bring. All qualified internship applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or national origin and will not be discriminated against disability.
EXCITED ABOUT THE ROLE?
To apply, please send your CV and a motivation letter where your preferred internship topics, internship duration and ideal start is highlighted.
We look forward to meeting you