Looking for a challenging internship in Finance, starting in January, February or March 2021? It's time to apply!
Who are we?
At (COMPANY NAME), we share one simple purpose: To make sustainable living commonplace. Through our powerhouse brands such as Dove, Axe and Magnum, we are creating a bright future for our business and our planet - and you can be part of it! We believe that companies with purpose last, people with purpose thrive and brands with purpose grow. We meet every day needs for nutrition, hygiene and personal care with brands that help people feel good, look good and get more out of life.
Main purpose of the internship:
When joining (COMPANY NAME) in Belgium, you will get the opportunity to have an impact on a leading-edge company and our outstanding brands. During this internship you will get real responsibilities that will provide you with a good insight into the organisation and support your personal development.
By joining this internship, you will gain a strong insight on how one of the world's largest FMCG companies is run from a Finance perspective. Together with your team you will measure the financial consequences of our marketing and sales activities. In addition, you will compare the performance of (COMPANY NAME)'s brands with its competitors.
Your key responsibilities and accountabilities could be (amongst others):
Monthly and day to day analytics for the business
* Improving information & performance management of the global retail operations businesses
* Thinking collectively on how to best present the finance data towards our business colleagues and external stakeholders
Working on post launch evaluations
What we ask:
You have a European nationality
* You must be enrolled as a Bachelor or Master student from a European high-school, University or Business School during the entire internship.
You have a great passion for numbers and you are analytically strong
* You are available for a minimum of 3 months and ideally for 6 months early 2021 (at least 32 hours a week). The internship may start earlier if preferred.
You are fluent in English Dutch or French.
* You are a team player with a strong sense of responsibility and analytical thinking.
* You have knowledge of MS Office, in particular good knowledge of Excel is highly recommended.
What we offer:
An outstanding chance to bring our unique purpose to life!
* An opportunity to take a look behind the scenes at one of the biggest FMCG-corporations in the world.
An opportunity to learn from a variety of concrete projects.
Lots of responsibility, but also good guidance during your internship.
(COMPANY NAME) is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion. We want to create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to achieve our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business.
At (COMPANY NAME) we are interested in every individual and the talent they can bring. All qualified internship applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or national origin and will not be discriminated against disability.
EXCITED ABOUT THE ROLE?
To apply, please send your CV and a motivation letter where your preferred internship topics, internship duration and ideal start date are highlighted.
We look forward to meeting you