Internship European External Affairs
Looking for a challenging internship in European External Affairs starting ASAP? It's time to apply!
Who are we?
At (COMPANY NAME), we share one simple purpose: To make sustainable living commonplace. Through our powerhouse brands such as Dove, Axe and Magnum, we are creating a bright future for our business and our planet - and you can be part of it! We believe that companies with purpose last, people with purpose thrive and brands with purpose grow. We meet every day needs for nutrition, hygiene and personal care with brands that help people feel good, look good and get more out of life.
Main purpose of the internship:
We are looking to recruit an energetic intern in our European External Affairs Office in Brussels to support the team in driving this agenda at the EU institutions and other European stakeholders.
Working in the field of Foods & Refreshment, Home Care and Beauty & Personal Care - (COMPANY NAME)'s three core businesses - the intern will contribute to:
Performing background research and analysis on emerging issues;
* Performing research and analysis on the position and activities of key stakeholders;
* Monitoring regulatory, legislative and political processes of interest to (COMPANY NAME);
Drafting advocacy materials, press reviews and organizing events
The intern will have the opportunity to:
* Be exposed to the functioning of a fast-moving and multi-sectoral international company
* Contribute to the challenges and opportunities in integrating sustainability into our business
* Experience the importance of public affairs, both in terms of challenges and opportunities, for the achievement of (COMPANY NAME)'s vision: Doubling the size of our business whilst reducing our overall environmental impacts across the entire value chain
* Learn from a team of experienced public affairs practitioners, working on a wide variety of current and emerging issues
* Drive your own projects within the context of the European External Affairs team responsibilities, based on (developed) personal interest
What we ask:
You have a European nationality
* The internship must take place in the framework of a European University degree, ideally a Master's degree in European Law, International Politics, European Studies or equivalent
* The intern must be registered as a student during the whole duration of the internship
* English fluently written and spoken is a must, good knowledge of Dutch, French or German would be an asset
* The internship would last for a duration of about 6 months full-time (or at least 32 hours a week)
* You are a team player with a strong sense of responsibility
* You are a self-starter, able to work autonomously
You are able to work with a diversity of people and teams
What we offer:
* An outstanding chance to bring our unique purpose to life!
* An opportunity to take a look behind the scenes at one of the biggest FMCG-corporations in the world.
An opportunity to learn from a variety of concrete projects.
Lots of responsibility, but also good guidance during your internship.
(COMPANY NAME) is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion. We want to create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to achieve our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business.
At (COMPANY NAME) we are interested in every individual and the talent they can bring. All qualified internship applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or national origin and will not be discriminated against disability.
EXCITED ABOUT THE ROLE?
To apply, please send your CV and a motivation letter where your preferred internship topics, internship duration and ideal start are highlighted.
We look forward to meeting you