Ligne de serviceInternal Firm Services
SpécialisationIFS - Human Capital (HC)
Niveau de managementIntern/Trainee
Description du poste & résumé
We guide. We support. You grow.
Have you ever wondered how a global organisation is managed? Would you like to get a unique perspective from within an international business organisation? Would you enjoy learning about how we are organised, and how we make sure everything runs smoothly to provide the best service possible to our business and clients? We're offering you a unique opportunity. Internal Firm Services (IFS) is the backbone of everything we do at (COMPANY NAME). We're made up of teams like Marketing, Communications, Human Resources (HR), IT, Procurement, Finance, Facilities, Project Management and more. Together we form the support network of the entire firm. As part of IFS, you'll help us provide the best possible (COMPANY NAME) experience to colleagues and clients.
This is your chance! We're looking for talented interns to join our different Human Resources departments. We'll welcome you as a full project member where you'll be able to contribute and work independently on your assigned area of responsibility. We'll provide you with all the insides as well as tips and tricks to make sure you can map out your career.
What you could learn and do in each department:
* Learning and development: assist us in the organisation of learning activities within the company;
* Diversity and inclusion: assist us in the development of diversity and inclusion plus wellbeing projects within the company;
* Onboarding and system maintenance: support with HR administration tasks such as follow-up of documents, data quality checks and maintenance of our database;
* HR systems: lead or participate in digital HR projects, performing data analysis;
* Legal: support us with drafting of standard operating procedures, administrative annexes and other legal texts;
Who you are:
* You hold a bachelor's and master's degree.
* Excellent knowledge of Dutch or French and English.
* Good communication skills (written and spoken).
* Confident and proactive, dynamic personality.
* You enjoy team work, but you can also work autonomously.
What we offer:
* An exciting internship in a dynamic firm that's part of an international network.
* Reimbursement of transport costs and daily food allowance.
* Continuous learning.
* Huge growth potential.
* Full support and guidance of a team of HR professionals.
* Valuable professional experience in the 'best business school in the world'.
* You will be highly valued as a member of our team.
* And much more!
Looking for an internship where you'll really make a difference? Then we look forward to meeting you!
Let's have a small virtual coffee break to discuss what is your dream internship and we will make it happen!
Éducation (si vide, diplôme et/ou domaine d'études non précisé)Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certificats (si vide, certificats non précisé)
Langues requises (Si vide, langues requises pas spécifiées)
Disponible pour le parrainage d'un permis de travail ?
Une autorisation du gouvernement est-elle requise ?
Échéance de publication du poste à pourvoir
|Posted on:||02 Jun 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Auditing / Accounting|
|Languages:||English, Dutch, French|