Ligne de serviceAssurance
SpécialisationCybersecurity & Privacy
Niveau de managementIntern/Trainee
Description du poste & résumé
Open to Bachelor's and Master's students
We guide. We support. You grow.
Want to help build trust in society? As a part of (COMPANY NAME) Assurance, you'll provide decision makers with the information they need to achieve better governance, transparency and accountability. Join our multidisciplinary team that uses cutting-edge technologies to make a difference for our clients and our communities, both at home and across the globe.
We're looking for a talented intern to join our Cybersecurity & Privacy department.
What you'll learn and do
You'll work in the national branch of an international network. As part of a team of experts, you'll offer the best solutions for high-profile clients.
Our rapidly-growing cybersecurity practice advises clients in a wide variety of security domains. These can range from the purely technical like Advanced Persistent Threat (APT) or industrial espionage, through challenges like strategy and architecture to holistic topics like culture and upgrading the human element.
Assessing the security of the client's network by pen testing is as much a part of our core business as verifying if procedures are compliant with regulations. But when issues arise, proposing appropriate solutions and counter measures to improve security are where we make the difference. When bad things happen, we're there to isolate, stop and remediate.
Who you are
* Bachelor's degree in IT (management) or IT technology-related programmes, or a master's in IT, civil or business engineering (policy IT), mathematics, (applied) economics or business studies
* Specialisation or a particular interest in IT and business management
* Interest in IT security and/or data protection
* Good project and time management skills
* Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
* Strong verbal communication and interpersonal skills
* Graduating this academic year
* Sociable and communicative
* Critical, analytical mind
* Healthy dose of commercial flair
* Fluent in Dutch and/or French, plus English
What we offer
* A daily allowance and transportation reimbursement
* Flexible schedule
* A great learning opportunity and experience
* Negotiable start time and duration
Looking for an internship where you'll really make a difference? Then we look forward to meeting you!
Éducation (si vide, diplôme et/ou domaine d'études non précisé)Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certificats (si vide, certificats non précisé)
Langues requises (Si vide, langues requises pas spécifiées)
Disponible pour le parrainage d'un permis de travail ?No
Une autorisation du gouvernement est-elle requise ?No
Échéance de publication du poste ŕ pourvoir
|Posted on:||20 Dec 2020|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Auditing / Accounting|
|Job duration:||12 months|
|Languages:||English, Dutch, French|