We look for the risk-takers, the collaborators, the inspired and the inspirational. We want the people who are brave enough to work at the cutting edge and create solutions that will enrich and improve the lives of people across the globe. So, if you want to make the world say wow, let's talk.
The conversation starts here. If this role matches your ambitions and skillset, let's get started with your application. Take a look at our other open positions too. Our many opportunities can lead to infinite possibilities.
We're looking for our future security team members! Join our (COMPANY NAME) penetration testing team for an exciting start of your career!
If you're looking to make your mark and find out what it's like to be part of a diverse, innovation-led, global company, you may have found your destination.
(COMPANY NAME) Corporation is a leading manufacturer of audio, video, imaging, game, communications, key device and information technology products for the consumer and professional markets. With its music, pictures, interactive entertainment and online businesses, (COMPANY NAME) is uniquely positioned to be the leading electronics and entertainment company in the world.
The penetration tester would join an existing penetration testing team which offers an independent evaluation of the security measures in a product by attacking and reverse engineering the existing protection.
The team is also responsible for organizing the cumulated knowledge about existing hacks and potential vulnerabilities in specific targets.
Finally, auxiliary tools will be developed as part of the execution and automation of the attack vectors.
Key Responsibilities & Scope for Decision Making:
* Conduct continuing reviews of (COMPANY NAME)'s product lines.
* Use of technical expertise and insight into software and hardware vulnerabilities to identify how hackers can attack (COMPANY NAME) products.
* To not only exploit known vulnerabilities, but also to discover new zero-day vulnerabilities using white- or black-box penetration testing.
* Prioritization of each individual attack risk to ensure that appropriate action is taken to eliminate or reduce the threat of attack.
* Provide technical leadership to more junior penetration testers in the team.
Qualifications & Experience:
* Experience with reverse engineering tools and techniques
o Debuggers, decompilers, disassemblers, deobfuscators
o Static and dynamic binary analysis, binary injection
o Packet sniffers
* Excellent analytical skills
* Good C/assembly development skills
* Experience with Linux, Android and Windows OS
* Good writing skills
* Fluent English
* Experience in the following topics is desirable
o Anti-tamper tools and techniques
o Hardware attack vectors
o Malware analysis
o Cryptography (RSA, SHA, AES, …)
o Understanding of security architecture of Android/iOS OS
o Networking protocols
* Previous security experience with any of these important (COMPANY NAME) platforms is a strong plus:
o XPERIA phones/tablets
o TV, BDP, Camera, etc.
Our (COMPANY NAME) penetration testing team in Zaventem is interested in hiring:
* Penetration Tester
* Security researcher
Interested to know more? Please do not hesitate to reach out to:
Alexei Karpov (Project Manager): Axxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org
Camille Vanzieleghem (HR): Cxxxxxx.email@example.com