ONLY APPLICABLE FOR STUDENTS ENROLLED IN BELGIAN UNIVERSITIES
For more than 90 years (COMPANY NAME) has provided data and analytics based on scientific rigor and innovation, continually developing new ways to answer the most important questions facing the media, advertising, retail and fast-moving consumer goods industries. An S&P 500 company, (COMPANY NAME) has operations in over 100 countries, covering more than 90% of the world's population.
So the question is, do you want to work in a challenging and ever-changing environment? Are you ready to put your analytical skills to the test to answer client's needs?
An internship at (COMPANY NAME) can be the best experience to kick-start your professional career!
Apply for an internship in one of the following teams:
The Client Service team are (COMPANY NAME)'s warriors who take care of (COMPANY NAME) clients' needs and requests. They provide our clients with analyses, reports and further guidance on (COMPANY NAME) software and tools.
The Analytics team, divided into 2 sections:
* Analytics Manufacturer team: analyses data to help manufacturers better understand what's happening in their markets, with regards to their brands and products, further enabling these manufacturers to improve their business performance.
* Analytics Retailer team: utilizes all of (COMPANY NAME)'s core processes and tools to provide analyses to our retailer clients. They prepare and give presentations on potential issues, recommendations for action, as well as, any other relevant advice which can help our clients reach their targets.
Please note: If you would be interested to embark on an internship opportunity within the Analytics team, you will be expected to work within the Client Service Team first.
The Client Business Analyst team where you will get an in-depth insight into back-end system of (COMPANY NAME) tools and processes. You will be the mastermind working behind the scenes; to modify, update and set up our database. You will also have the chance to handle some technical requests from clients directly.
So, who are we looking for?
A student who has…
* Enthusiasm and curiosity for big data and accuracy
* Good time management skills
* A passion for technology
* Basic knowledge of the FMCG industry and trends
* Fluency in French and/or Dutch (Business English, both verbal and written is a must)
* Bachelor or Master student, regardless of the field
What are we offering to you?
Come and GROW WITH US!
An unforgettable internship, where you will be fully integrated in our business. This will be a valuable first working experience, allowing you to discover more of the FMCG sector. Our team members will be there to help you and give you the opportunity to develop yourself on a professional, as well as, on a personal level.
The internship is divided as follows: 70% consists of on-the-job training and experience, 20% of mentorship and 10% of trainings. You will follow an internship path designed to train you to the top!
Please note (!) this is an unpaid internship which requires an internship agreement from your university, with a minimum duration of 3 months.
To apply, send us your CV and cover letter explaining the type of internship you're looking for and your preferred period or ideal start date.