As the global communications agency in the business of moving people, BCW guides client partners to powerful, culturally relevant ideas, programs and messages that inspire their key stakeholders to think differently, feel deeply and act urgently.
BCW's commitment to moving people starts with our employees. Here you'll find ways to ignite your growth while doing meaningful work for exceptional clients in an environment that prioritizes your success, compels collaboration and celebrates learning. We're committed to moving our people forward in their careers and helping them learn and grow as people and professionals.
We wholly believe that creating truly inclusive and innovative solutions is critical to our success, so Inclusion, Diversity, Equity and Accountability (I.D.E.A.) are embedded into everything we do for our people, agency, clients and the communities we serve. We strongly encourage applications from talent across all dimensions of race/ethnicity and the LGBTQ+, differently abled and veteran communities.
And while there is no one kind of BCW person, everyone at BCW has something in common: A mindset, a way of responding to challenges with openness, curiosity and a commitment to learning. BCW will feed that drive by rewarding courageous tenacity and nurturing your dynamic career.
Burson Cohn & Wolfe, a leading global public affairs and communications consultancy, is offering 6-month paid internship to support our Technology and Digital Economy practice in our Brussels office starting January and February 2022.
More about BCW:
BCW is the global communications agency that moves people on behalf of clients. BCW partners with clients in the B2B, consumer, corporate, crisis management, healthcare, public affairs, purpose and technology sectors to set strategic direction for all communications and create powerful and unexpected ideas that earn attention. Through an "Earned-Plus" offer - earned media plus paid media, creative technology, data, AI and an expanding suite of innovative capabilities - BCW moves people with power and precision to move its clients forward. BCW is a part of WPP (NYSE: WPP), a creative transformation company. For more information, visit wxx.xxx-xxxxxx.xxx.
Organizations and industries are evolving at a rapid pace while operating in increasingly complex, connected stakeholder ecosystems. To grow and thrive in this environment, our clients need to engage colleagues, consumers, customers and other key constituents who are more diverse, elusive and over-stimulated than ever before. They have to move people - all kinds of people - to think differently, feel deeply and act urgently.
We move people with power and precision to move our clients forward. Join us in #MovingPeople.
Starting date - January and February 2022
As a result of COVID-19, all BCW Brussels employees are currently working remotely. Interviews will therefore take place by video conference. However, the successful candidate must be able to travel to and work from Belgium
* Research & monitoring policy and media developments on (but not limited to) technology and digital policy issues at EU, national and international levels
* Support client work and the implementation of public affairs and communications programmes in the tech sector, including:
* Mapping relevant stakeholders
* Attending and organising events and conferences
* Writing meeting/event reports and preparing briefings
* Drafting content for digital campaigns
* Analysis of policy developments
* Contributing to new business proposals
Experience that contributes to your success:
* Knowledge and a keen interest in EU policy and decision-making processes, with a desirable focus on technology issues or digital policy
* Strong research and analytical skills
* Proactive, resourceful and a team player
* Critical thinking with a desire to learn in a fast-paced and international environment
* Further education in a relevant field, such as but not limited to EU or international politics, law, digital policy, etc.
* Previous public affairs experience in an EU institution, regulatory organisation, trade association, advocacy organisation (NGO), company or consultancy is desirable (but not essential)
* Familiarity with digital communications and social media tools is an advantage
* Excellent spoken and written English - other European languages would be an asset
|Posted on:||19 Nov 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Media / Advertising|
|Job duration:||6 months|