Starting date: Immediate start
Contract period: 6 months
Internship agreement from university for 6-months internship/gap year internships is a must.
Within the Group IT Controlling team, you will be responsible for monitoring and analysing financial data (Group IT expenses), with a special focus on personnel costs.
Furthermore, you will help your team members with consolidating and challenging different iterations of the annual Group IT budget. Finally, you will support month-end closing activities including generating financial statements and management reports.
* Support the annual budget cycle, including forecasts and mid-term planning;
* Interact with the various accounting and payroll officers across the world to obtain the monthly payroll data for the IT scopes;
* Update/create the management reporting on a monthly basis;
* Implement structure changes in the master data (creating BU's, moving BU's, creating BUC's) and maintain oversight of the status.
* Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration from Top University;
* Excellent student track record;
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office, especially Excel and/or Access, VBA Programming is a plus; affinity with IT;
* Ability to prioritise workload, learn quickly, and meet challenging assigned deadlines
* Fluent English is a mustˇ
* Experience with ERP systems and BI systems and/or knowledge of IBM TM1/Planning Analytics is a plus
* Highly analytical and structured approach, strong reasoning abilities;
* Self-motivated and able to troubleshoot and work with minimum supervision;
* Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees and management to maximise performance, creativity, problem solving, and results.
What we offer:
* Integration in a fast-growing international company with a dynamic working environment where personal development and growth are encouraged;
Videos To Watch
|Posted on:||09 Jun 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||6 months|