(COMPANY NAME) is a start-up SaaS company. (COMPANY NAME) reinvents the way financial advisors work: our cloud-based technology allows +600 accountancy firms and financial advisors to streamline significant parts of their workload and spend more time on value adding activities. We build a hell of a product and our customers love us. Even our customers' customers love us. (COMPANY NAME) solves a very real problem: it automates a large chunk of the repetitive tasks that people working in financial services spend their time on and improves communication with their customers.
We are growing rapidly since our start in 2013. Originating from Belgium, we have successfully launched activities in the Benelux, and UK. From these offices, we're serving a strongly growing client base, including the big 4, in 11 countries with 160++ colleagues.
Kick-start your career and join our digital revolution!
What's a Ruby Developer at (COMPANY NAME)?
And will you be involved in bookkeeping while working on code?
In this case, we're looking for engineers or other individuals with mad coding skills. But... not to do our books!
How can I help?
You'll be joining our 'Integration' team, which is one of our Content Development Teams, as a fully fledged member of the band. That means taking part in their daily duties to build next generation accounting solutions to slingshot our clients into the next century!
* Creating and maintaining integrations between the (COMPANY NAME) platform and its connected applications (think of eSigning, digital submissions on government platforms as well as HR systems)
* Inventing and building tools to help our teams to automate their development processes
* Create sample applications for our technology partners to speed up onboarding
* Technical analysis and impact analysis of development work
* Participating in code reviews to learn and share best practices
* Solution design and user experience optimization to ensure a good product
* Quality assurance and solution validation to guarantee qualitative releases
* Bug fixing & issue analysis in case accidents happen
* Enjoying Agile Sprint ceremonies in the wild
|Posted on:||24 Nov 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|