EBMA - European Bicycle Manufacturers Association
EBMA, the European Bicycle Manufacturers Association, represents the EU Bicycle, E-bike and Components Producers before the EU Authorities on issues of International and EU Trade and Customs Law.
What we offer:
EBMA is currently offering a 6-month internship with the possibility of extending it to a full-time contract.
The intern will report to EBMA's Secretary General.
* Follow the work of the Industry Alliances that EBMA is a member to;
* Organize and attend meetings;
* Handle EBMA's website and twitter account;
* Prepare statistics and excel tables.
* You hold a Masters degree on Statistics, EU Affairs, EU or WTO Law;
* You have excellent written and verbal skills in English. Knowledge of any other EU language or Chinese is an asset;
* You are familiar with working with Excel, Word and PowerPoint;
* Previous experience in EU Institutions or Trade Association is an asset.
How to apply:
Candidates will send their CV and a motivation letter to EBMA's Secretary General Moreno Fioravanti at firstname.lastname@example.org by 15 January 2021. Only pre-selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.
The intern is expected to start working as soon as possible
|Posted on:||24 Dec 2020|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||6 months|