Who we are
(COMPANY NAME) is the market leader in global environmental, health and safety (EHS) law consulting. As a dynamic and growing consultancy, we are constantly seeking to recruit talented and motivated legal professionals.
Our mission is to:
* Identify EHS requirements for industry;
* Provide EHS compliance tools to companies; and
* Advise companies in developing and implementing corporate EHS strategies.
(COMPANY NAME)'s core clients include Fortune 500 multinational companies. For more information visit wxx.xxxxxx.xxx.
Who we need
(COMPANY NAME) is seeking an intern to assist its European team of legal consultants to cover regulatory developments in Russian speaking countries.
The main responsibilities of the intern will include:
* Researching EHS law, regulations and policy in Russia and other Russian speaking countries;
* Monitoring existing and proposed EHS laws to alert industry on future requirements; and
* Preparing written reports allowing industry to measure regulatory compliance.
Depending on language skills and experience the successful candidate may also be required to research EHS requirements in other countries.
This 6-month paid-internship will take place in Brussels.
Your skills and qualification
* Law degree obtained in Russian speaking country, specialisation in environmental law is an asset;
* Strong analytical research and writing skills with a demonstrated ability to research and analyse law and policies in Russia;
* Fluency in English and Russian is essential. Additional language skills are an asset.
Please address your cover letter and CV to Ms. Fanny Friadt and submit your application with reference number 2xxx-x1-RU to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Posted on:||07 Jan 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||6 months|