We are looking for Legal Interns for our RB Benelux Offices based in Brussels/Amsterdam.
Reporting directly to the legal Manager, you will help with the below tasks:
* Help to negotiate new service agreements, renewals or amendments to existing agreements and periodical statement of work. Getting the stakeholders used to work with legal and submitting their contracts and then, reviewing either of these proposals, making and inventory of pending contracts and assessing the number of variations or types of documents used in order to streamline future negotiations and their approvals.
* Support the marketing teams taking charge of one or two of the main brands and become the point of contact for any questions and approvals. Depending on the workload some smaller brands can be added.
* Make an inventory of the various legal and validation processes, contracts mapping and governance, assessment of missions and improvement, mapping signing authority, storage of documents and contracts.
* Participate in the planning of the Legal team to the roll out of compliance programs and providing training to the teams on compliance and other basic legal topics.
Beside these missions, you could help on:
* Follow up of questions from Sales teams regarding contacts
* Follow up of support requests from Consumer Relations teams regarding questions/complaints
* Follow up of customer disputes
* Perform light research on specific legal topic creating topic memos for teams knowledge base
* Map for existing SOP and create new one where necessary
* Follow up of new and older invoice issues
* Follow up of requests regarding Corporate structure and accounts
* Various interesting internal trainings on many topics to be part of educative traineeship program
What we offer:
Main assets of this internship:
* You work inside a global company, renowned for the quality and excellence of its marketing
* An international team who uses French and English as working languages
* A lot of contracts with other departments: Sales, Marketing, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, R&D... and external contacts with suppliers, design and advertising agencies.
What we offer:
* Great opportunity to learn to work in a FMCG, international environment
* Responsabilities from day 1
* 6 months internship agreement with the possibility, with outstanding personal performance, to enter RB with a full time role and growing further
* Competitive retribution
* Cool offices with fresh snacks and relax spaces - inspiring and fast paced vibe
Location: Brussels (BE) or Amsterdam (NL)
Start date: July
Apply Now for a chance to really change the game
|Posted on:||09 Jun 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||6 months|