You're an original. So are we.
We're a company of people who like to forge our own path. We invented the blue jean in 1873, and we reinvented khaki pants in 1986. We pioneered labor and environmental guidelines in manufacturing. And we build sustainability into everything we do. Our brands stand for freedom and self-expression around the world.
We want long term, valued relationships with our consumers, and we want to provide brand content and supporting communications that are personal, relevant and captivating. We look beyond just delivering 'the right message at the right time'!
We are looking for a data-driven who is passionate for details. In this dynamic role, you will be thoughtful, with a true passion for data analytics, willing to suggest ideas to bring improvements to the e-Commerce Team in our European headquarters in Brussels. We are accelerating our data, technology, processes and people to bring local and personal experiences, engagement and communications across Europe - and the role of e-Commerce Operations Intern is essential to our success today and tomorrow.
ABOUT THE JOB
* You analyze our business performance against KPIs, providing ad-hoc analysis, and contributing to the latest projects.
* You participate in meetings with our third-party suppliers to monitor vendor performance, and improving efforts based on data analytics coming from applications as OMS, Hybris, WMS etc.
* You support new exciting web shop projects and innovations such as Online Customization.
* You support the e-Commerce operations team in the validation process of current and new reporting for ongoing reviews.
* You are an essential player in data analytics and the transformation to information of the end-to-end digital environment.
* You work with the US, EU and Third-party teams to ensure high-quality information to all relevant partners.
* You produce in-depth aimed at refining processes and the customer journey through research.
* You hold a degree in Data Science, Economics, Operations, Supply Chain, Business or related studies or you have finished your studies within last year.
* You prove passion for improving online procedures and fin new solutions to problems and you enjoy analyzing a large amount of data and juggling with data information.
* You work well independently and you are a team player.
* You express yourself in English with colleagues and different partners.
* You are energetic and motivated to go beyond targets.
* You have a well-developed understanding of data analysis and data interpretation.
* Your customer-oriented mindset is always trying to find new ways to improve the online shopping experience.
* You are proficient in MS Office, and Excel (can perform complex functions) has not mysteries for you to manage a big database.
Start date: Asap/October
WHAT WE OFFER
* Great work experience in an international, energetic and fun environment.
* Great opportunity to work for the world's number one denim brand.
* Great chance to grow professionally and learn in this dynamic role with high exposure to senior management.
* Unique opportunity to help shape the European e-Commerce landscape for both the Levi's« and Dockers« brand.
Levi Strauss & Co. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. We are committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category. Minorities, females, people with disabilities and veterans are highly encouraged to apply.
FULL TIME/PART TIME
Current LS&Co Employees, apply via your Workday account