WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT AS A SUPPLY CHAIN INTERN AT L'ORÉAL
* You will support the operations team in the creation of analyses and KPI relevant for decision making in areas such as the stop/maintenance of ranges in the catalog, controlling inventory, reports of cost/benefits of promotions, etc.
* You will help creating a library with product launches
* You will create a reporting for a management committee on field such as top stocks, service level, cause of shortages, etc.
* Change the IT flow or develop Excel tools in order to automate parts of the supply chain process
ARE YOU THE ONE WE ARE LOOKING FOR ?
* You have a master degree (preferably economics or similar degree)
* You are at least fluent (minimum B2 level) in Dutch and/or French + English
* You are curious and take initiatives
* You are creative and communicative
* You are problem solving, well organized and have an analytical mindset
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU ?
* A remunerated internship of 6 months which will integrate you within an international company and work setting
* A great challenge and competitive advantage on the job market
* The possibility to orientate professionally
L'Oréal wants its staff to reflect Belgian society in all its diversity. We therefore encourage all people to apply regardless of their origin, skin color, sex, age, sexual orientation, philosophical conviction, disability, etc.
Do you want to kick off your career ?
|Posted on:||10 Nov 2020|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||6 months|
|Languages:||English, Dutch, French|