Requisition ID: 2xxxx4
Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Graduate
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The (COMPANY NAME) HXM Services Delivery EMEA Business Unit is a multi-functional team of around 150+ consultants located in Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA), delivering projects and other professional services engagements. It brings together several Unit Managers responsible for a geography within EMEA and their Functional Consultants, Solution/Technical/Business Architects and the Project Delivery Expertise.
Within this Business Unit resides the HXM Business Operations Office EMEA (BOO), the team were the Associate Business Operations Officer will be belonging to, supporting the BOO and its team members and reporting directly to the Vice President HXM Services Delivery EMEA, who is also heading the BOO.
The BOO is a cross-functional team supporting the HXM Services Delivery EMEA Business Unit to enable several regional strategic initiatives, the "field readiness" and the successful execution of customer engagements by fostering synergies and bridging viewpoints, experiences and needs. All this keeping in mind the highest standards of Operational Excellence.
For this role we are looking for candidates with exceptional organizational talent, eager to work in a multinational environment and to become an important point of contact for organizational matters. The Business Support Officer will become a key member of the BOO team, also being responsible for supporting, through the BOO, the whole EMEA Business Unit of 150+ people. In this role you will have to manage some office tasks, but majorly build the network and connections between teams and operate in that environment.
You will be able to develop yourself as a top coordinator, suggest and support implementing changes in our processes we use daily. This job will bring you plenty of opportunities to expand your understanding of the business (HR, Professional Services, Cloud Solutions) and give you potentially the opportunity within 2-3 years to grow into a more customer-facing role, such as Project Management Officer or Consultant. Location of the position is preferably Brussels, Belgium, but could be in principle in the whole EMEA Region. No relocation budget will be foreseen.
* Tracking progress and status of all kind of initiatives launched within the wider HXM Services Delivery team EMEA and for the BOO team,
* Being in charge of coordinating with a team All-hands Training and All-hands Calls
* Management of collaboration tools (content management on portal sites, Microsoft Team Groups, (COMPANY NAME) Jam sites, …),
* Being, in general, the Point of Contact for organizational matters within the BOO,
* Supporting Knowledge Management (KM), the creation of processes, frameworks, reporting tools, and guidelines,
* Proposing process improvements, innovative ways of working, …
Office Management responsibilities:
* Supporting the BOO team in daily tasks such as scheduling, logistics and meeting preparation, document and asset management,
* Supporting the direct Manager administratively (in general)
* Supporting Management Reporting, including reporting based on Utilization, Forecasting and Budgeting,
* General communication support, creation of content such as slide decks/presentations.
SKILLS & EDUCATION
* Exceptional organizational talent,
* Used to and willing to operate within a project management framework,
* Fully knowledgeable and comfortable on the Microsoft office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, …),
* Fluently in English, both spoken and written, and proficient in one or more other internationally used language (French, German, …),
* Must be able to cope with discretion and respect of confidentiality and privacy,
* Excellent communicator with great interpersonal skills,
* Pro-active attitude, self-starter,
* Great team player,
* Degree: Bachelor Business Administration/Management/Human Resources or similar.
* Having a first professional experience would be an advantage,
* Some first organizational and co-ordinational experience (student events, charity, youth movement, at a first job, …),
* Preferably some international experience (student exchange program, international internship, international conferences, …),
* Have the habit, or at least being open to operate in a "remote working" environment with remote and virtual teams.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own. A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org or Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, APJ: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Operations Manager, ERP, Consulting, Intern, Operations, Technology, Entry Level
|Posted on:||25 Nov 2020|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Languages:||English, French, German|