*Support in the day-to-day business tasks and projects
*Creation of regular reports ( daily, weekly )
*Maintaining data in the SAP system
*Preparation of cockpit charts for monthly logistics review
*Support in customer planning: forecast planning customer demands
*Tracking of transports
*Calculation of freight charges
*Dealing with and controlling of transportation invoices in the SAP system ( PM7 )
*Creating shipping documents for trucks going to the aftermarket-warehouse
*Follow up output packaging lines ( just-in-time change over for the trucks going to the aftermarket warehouse )
You become 700 EUR net as expense reimbursement per month.
* You are studying business administration, engineering or a comparable background with focus on logistics.(BA or MA)
* Be proficient in MS Office applications ( in particular excel )
* SAP knowledge ( R3 module ) is an advantage
* Analytical approach, comfortable working with numbers
* Ability to work in a team as well as independently
* You would like to gain professional experience within the logistics department of a global enterprise
* Good communications skills in german and english ( verbal and written )
* Interest in and respect for different cultures
The internship requires that you have the nationality of a EU-country or that you are taking part in the Erasmus- or Leonardo program.
Duration: 6 months
We have open positions as from beginning 0x.xxx1.
The company employs 10-15 interns all year round from various countries. Therefore this is also a great opportunity to enhance your social and language skills. The interns live mostly in Tienen or in Leuven, known as a multicultural university city.
Videos To Watch
|Posted on:||26 Mar 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||6 months|