We are looking for an Embellishment Planner Intern in BNL Hygiene!
Each day, Reckitt dedicates itself to find innovative solutions to offer its consumers happier and healthier lives, in 60 countries. As a top player in the FMCG industry, our Hygiene Business Unit is driven by a purpose to create a cleaner world, through our wide range of powerful brands: Finish, Vanish, Air Wick, Calgon, Harpic, Cillit Bang, Woolite...
Reporting to the Embellishment Planner, you assist the team in coordinating the development and planning of the production, supply, and flow of promotional finished products.
* You forecast feasible Promo SKUs (availability of products, materials, capacity), establish and track the progress of daily & weekly delivery schedule. Place material orders with suppliers.
* You managing the logistics flow of finished products between the embellisher and the warehouse.
* You ensure accurate information processing in material POs from the marketing team.
* You actively employ new process/service tools with the team for different projects.
* Depending on the success of the execution of the above-mentioned responsibilities, and on the eagerness, you can also take initiatives on further projects and process optimization.
Your Asset to Succeed
* You are studying Business or Engineering with a specific focus and interest in Supply Chain.
* You have a high level of English: you will have written & verbal contact with Anglophone persons daily.
* You demonstrate autonomy and discipline, have good adaptability.
* You have good interpersonal and organizational skills.
* Ideally, you already have some experience in the field, Logistics, 3PL…
* From end-June for a period of 6 months
* Location: Brussels, close to the "Erasmus" metro station
* You will receive a reimbursement of your costs (rent + transport + internet + lunch) up to EUR950 per month.
* We also reimburse one return ticket to your home country up until EUR150 maximum.
Each adventure with Reckitt is different - It's up to you to play!
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organisation.
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by appropriate law. All hiring decisions are made based on merit, competence and business need
|Posted on:||05 Jun 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|