*Support in the day-to-day business tasks and projects
*Creation of regular reports ( daily, weekly )
*Maintaining data in the SAP system
*Preparation of cockpit charts for monthly logistics review
*Support in customer planning: forecast planning customer demands
*Tracking of transports
*Calculation of freight charges
*Dealing with and controlling of transportation invoices in the SAP system ( PM7 )
*Creating shipping documents for trucks going to the aftermarket-warehouse
*Follow up output packaging lines ( just-in-time change over for the trucks going to the aftermarket warehouse )
You become 700 EUR net as expense reimbursement per month.
* You are studying business administration, engineering or a comparable background with focus on logistics.(BA or MA)
* Be proficient in MS Office applications ( in particular excel )
* SAP knowledge ( R3 module ) is an advantage
* Analytical approach, comfortable working with numbers
* Ability to work in a team as well as independently
* You would like to gain professional experience within the logistics department of a global enterprise
* Good communications skills in german and english ( verbal and written )
* Interest in and respect for different cultures
The internship requires that you have the nationality of a EU-country or that you are taking part in the Erasmus- or Leonardo program.
Duration: 6 months
We have open positions as from beginning 0x.xxx2.
If you believe you are the right candidate, please send your CV in English or German using the apply button. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The company employs 10-15 interns all year round from various countries. Therefore this is also a great opportunity to enhance your social and language skills. The interns live mostly in Tienen or in Leuven, known as a multicultural university city.
Videos To Watch
|Posted on:||08 Oct 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||6 months|