Depending on your study program the internship may contain the following main points:
· Support the design of new production machines and processes
· Participation in (COMPANY NAME) Production System Projects
· Lean Manufacturing
· Value Stream planning
· Continuous Improvement work on existing manufacturing lines in the fields of Quality, Failure Cost, Safety, Environment, Ergonomics, …
· Data collecting and capability calculation
· I4.0 and digitalization
· Paperless projects
· Automatisation of administrative workflows
· Automated reporting of connected machines i.e. power BI
· On condition and depending on the ongoing projects, support of larger manufacturing projects regarding:
o Design and develop a new assembly line for a future wiper generation
o Simulate the different workplaces with time analysis
o Find solutions for the different design topics and perform cost comparisons in team
o Participation in the entire project from first draft until implementation
· Language: good knowledge of English is required. German and possibly Dutch is a plus.
· Fields of study: mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, production engineering, technical business economics.
· Completed basic study period
· Good knowledge of MS-Office
· You are able to communicate, you can work on your own as well as work as a teamplayer
· Responsible, independent and reliable worker
· Intercultural interest and understanding
An internship will be successful if you are inquisitive, active and ask for work.
Requirement for the internship is that your country is member of the European Union or the support by Erasmus- or Leonardo program.
You will gain your first professional experience within the framework of an internship in the fields of a production department with a high degree of independent work.
Videos To Watch
|Posted on:||14 Oct 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Languages:||English, German, Dutch|