Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Matter.
As an organization we are committed to developing the next generation of Makers and Bakers. Joining us at an early career stage in our fast paced and ever changing environment will enable you to do more, learn more and grow more. You will be encouraged to step outside your comfort zone- you may even surprise yourself! We will ensure you are given the support you need to be at your best and enable you to be yourself and bring passion and personality. Here you can lean in and speak up and bring your own flavor.
We are looking for motivated interns to join our Supply Chain Logistic Department!
As Supply Chain trainee you will…
* Leading and supporting initiatives aimed at continuous improvement of supply processes
* Be part of the cross functional team, , as a key user, accountable for the implementation of the SAP warehouse management system.
* Promote the culture of safety and well-being in the warehouse.
* Collaborate with the management from other departments (customer service, transport, factory) to ensure great service, productivity and a safety culture.
* You report to the Operations Manager.
You might be the one we are looking for if…
* You are a student of university or equivalent
* You have experience in previous internships or holiday jobs
* You are recognized for your analytical skills, process thinking and action orientation.
* You are known for your hands-on approach, your positive mind-set in a volatile environment and enthusiasm to work in a team
* You are proficient with excel
* You are fluent in English or French
What we offer…
Our early careers offer a variety of challenging developmental experiences. You can expect a combination of stimulating projects, exposure to industry experts, on-the-job learning alongside experienced professionals, continuous development opportunities and much more.
It is also a chance to become part of (COMPANY NAME) talent pool of interns: high majority of our junior opportunities are filled by our previous interns!
* Place of work: Herentals, Belgium
* Beginning: January 2023
* Duration: 6 months
* Compensation: According to the profile
Because, every day, we work in an international environment, the selection process will be in English.
We are certified by Happy Trainees among Western European interns
Do you want to know why? - Get to know us and apply!
No relocation support available.
The responsibilities of this position are performed within the framework of a regional business model that is defined and managed by Mondelēz Europe GmbH, Switzerland .
Business Unit Summary
At (COMPANY NAME) Europe, we are proud, not only of the iconic brands we make, but also of the people who make them. Our delicious products are created in 52 plants across Europe by more than 28,000 passionate people. We are the top maker of chocolate and biscuits and a leading maker of gum and candy. We make sure our powerful global brands and local jewels like Cadbury, Milka and Alpen Gold chocolates, Oreo, belVita, LU and Tuc biscuits, and Stimorol and Dirol gums get safely into our customers hands-and mouths. Great people and great brands. That's who we are. Join us on our journey to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Intern (Fixed Term)
|Posted on:||22 Sep 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Food / Beverage / Tobacco|
|Job duration:||6 months|