Ligne de serviceAssurance
Niveau de managementIntern/Trainee
Description du poste & résumé
We guide. We support. You grow.
An internship within External Audit services will give you the opportunity to provide a range of Assurance services and business advice to a variety of clients from smaller, fast-growing businesses to large entities. Our clients are often well-known brands and many have broad international reach. We focus on using the latest technology to reduce the level of manual testing, ensuring you'll focus on the most valuable areas of client service and on enhancing corporate governance and the reliability of our clients' information.
As an Intern/Trainee, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping clients investigate the reality behind the core of their company: their annual accounts. By being part of a team that performs an independent verification of clients' financials, you play an important role in helping companies accurately reflect their business in a financial picture. You'll learn about your clients' businesses, internal control processes and risks they face.
You'll be working with Industry clients, Financial Services clients or a combination of both.
What you'll learn and do
* Be a part of an environment that broadens your functional training, personal and technical skills, and deepens your knowledge of client services
* Play an integral role supporting staff as needed on a wide variety of tasks and make contributions to the team on a daily basis
Who you are
* Final year bachelor's (accountancy) or master's degree in (applied) economics, business studies or commercial engineering. An accountancy and audit speciality is a plus, but not a must
* Team player with a sense of initiative and a critical, analytical mind
* Communicative, eager to learn and looking to develop and grow
* Able to start in January or February 2022 and available for an internship of minimum five weeks (full-time)
* Able to express yourself fluently in Dutch and/or French and English
* Your school can provide you with a certificate confirming that this internship is a substantial part of your education
* Good listener
* Working in the audit department leads you right to the core of a company - and it is not limited to examining numbers. What mainly fascinates you is the reality behind the figures
What we offer
* Reimbursement of transportation costs or a company car with fuel card which you can use for business purposes
* Daily food allowance
* Continuous learning
* The support and expertise of a team of young, dynamic colleagues who place just as much importance on diversity and team spirit as you do
* Exposure to new perspectives, new clients, new colleagues and new ideas
* Huge growth potential
* Guidance and mentoring from experienced audit professionals
* Valuable professional experience in the 'best business school in the world'
* The opportunity to start a career at (COMPANY NAME) (pending a positive evaluation)
* Inspiring and awesome colleagues
* And much more!
Looking for an internship where you'll really make a difference? Then we look forward to meeting you!
Éducation (si vide, diplôme et/ou domaine d'études non précisé)Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certificats (si vide, certificats non précisé)
Langues requises (Si vide, langues requises pas spécifiées)
Disponible pour le parrainage d'un permis de travail ?No
Une autorisation du gouvernement est-elle requise ?No
Échéance de publication du poste ŕ pourvoir
|Posted on:||08 Nov 2020|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Auditing / Accounting|
|Job duration:||12 months|
|Languages:||English, Dutch, French|