At (COMPANY NAME), we do something wonderful: we make people feel great in their skin every day. How do we do it? Skin + care, it's as simple as that! We look after some of the biggest and best-loved brands on the globe, like Nivea, Labello, Eucerin and Hansaplast.
As an Intern Customer Management part of the Supply Chain team you work closely together with the other Customer Management Representatives and you are a key contact person for the client. The focus of the role is to effectively support the client, from order receipt through to delivery. Your tasks include:
* At all times interact with the client based on the customer data to maximize the availability for the shopper.
* Utilize all data available in cooperation with the client and customize it to ensure the expected delivery of the client will be met.
* Build a understanding internally and externally on the needs of each customer operation that enables a clear and consistent communication flow and where possible enable value creation.
* Pro-actively reviews and resolves all delivery queries.
* Identify 'root causes' and recommend a course of action and gain required approval to resolve issues within a timely manner.
* Identify any process improvements and put these in place to ensure no re-occurrence and maximization of cash flow.
* Ensure that all orders are processed automatically in the system without manually interfering.
* Evaluate the root causes and recommend a course of action.
* Analyze the cost-to-serve of the clients and at all times identify action to increase the efficiency and reduce the cost to serve.
Way of working
* Alongside other members of the collaboration team define and implement a clear joint supply chain action plan together with the client and align business targets.
* Define common KPI's and a strategy with the customer.
* Ensure alignment and effective collaboration between all key stakeholders, internal and external.
* Enrolled in a Bachelor or Masters in relevant field of study ;
* Knowledge of Supply Chain, knowledge of Customer service is a plus;
* Fluent in English and Dutch - written and spoken. Fluency in French is a plus ;
* Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Excel)
* Analytical skills and interest in data analytics ;
* Technical savvy and willingness to learn new systems (such as SAP) ;
* Project management- and organizational skills ;
* Team player and ability to work cross functionally;
* Available from January - June 2021 for 6 months, 5 days a week
|Posted on:||09 Jan 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Languages:||English, Dutch, French|