At (COMPANY NAME), we do something wonderful: we make people feel great in their skin every day. How do we do it? Skin + care, it's as simple as that! We look after some of the biggest and best-loved brands on the globe, like Nivea, Labello, Eucerin and Hansaplast.
As a part of the Sales team, you will work as an Ecommere intern and have the opportunity to work on a broad scope of tasks and work together with different departments. You will manage the Nivea Eshop and help implement an Ecommerce strategy at different retailers. Your tasks include:
* Manage and optimize the NIVEA E-shop from A-Z.
* You are the main point of contact for the NIVEA E-shop.
* Drawing up, planning & monitoring the budget
* Manage E-shop costumer service
* Designing and creating NIVEA e-shop campaigns in close collaboration with the Digital team
* You support the ecommerce manager to further develop the ecommerce strategy at the different retailers
* You detect new business opportunities on the market
* Bachelor in marketing
* Project management skills
* Good understanding of technical systems
* Photoshop knowledge (a must)
* You have a passion for online media and follow trends and evolutions
* Well organised and able to respect deadlines
* Good communication skills
* Appreciates teamwork, but can work independently
* Dutch, French (bilingual) and English
|Posted on:||09 Jan 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Languages:||English, Dutch, French|