(COMPANY NAME) Recruitment typically supports 18,000 hires (26,000 requisitions) annually in 80+ markets and a lot of this demand requires business-aligned project management, reporting and continuous improvement work which the Recruitment Business Partner will provide:
* Ensuring the successful identification, design and delivery of business aligned Recruitment activity and projects,
* Partnering with HR Business Leaders (HRBL) and Line Leaders to ensure that the work associated with the 18,000 hires (26,000 requisitions) annually in 80+ markets is delivered in an effective and efficient way
* Providing coordination and control for complex recruiting initiatives that has multiple resource types from senior leaders recruited by the Exec Search team, employee roles recruited by RPO providers and their staff, Early Talent resources like Future Leaders Program, interns, etc and Complementary Workers and Outsource providers in some cases
* Focus on business-aligned project management, reporting and continuous improvement work (which is not supported by the outsourcing model in Recruitment)
* Leverage talent and recruitment market data and insights to understand recruiting landscape and challenges in business so that an effective recruitment campaign and strategy can be deployed
* Building a recruiting strategy aligned to the (COMPANY NAME)-wide, specific business or functional strategy with input from business and HR leaders
* Helping business understand their role in attracting talent and recruiting effectively
* Using the Recruitment Playbook to partner with HRBLs and Business Leaders to clarify demand plan (numbers, profile, timelines, geographies) for talent, linked to projects, expansions, business change or ongoing recruitment activity Providing market and talent insights to HRBL and business leadership teams, to support people and talent strategy decisions
* Providing a single point of contact for HR, Line Leaders, RPO Partners and Search Agencies when required, on large-scale, multi-market, multiple-vacancy projects (expansions, reorganisation, acquisitions etc)
* Matrix leadership of different recruitment teams, including different RPO/outsource vendors and in-house teams across different geographies, to support business aligned projects eg global Supply Chain reorganisation - 3 vendors, 12 markets, 200+ vacancies, mix of different HR teams.
* Metrics & Reporting: partnering with business and HR Lead teams to understand their need for metrics, analytics and reporting.
* Working with the Recruitment Analytics team to develop and deliver the reports. Acting as the single point of contact for escalations and issues management within a given business or business unit
* Continuous Improvement & Technology innovation - identifying opportunities to introduce new processes, ways of working and technologies to support greater delivery and efficiencies for candidates and hiring managers.
* Identify diversity gaps and or targets for the respective business/region/market and translate that into actionable guidance for our RPO partners guided by the Global Diversity Recruitment Lead.
* Identify HM capability gaps which need improved and work with HR and RPO to educate HMs on the recruitment model, process and help build manager's interview capabilities on an ongoing basis.
* Be the key regional role in recruitment risk management, i.e. GDPR, Pre-Employment Screening requirements particularly in Tier 1 markets - Italy, Germany, France etc...
- Identify, manage and mitigate all recruitment related risks for assigned region/business.
- Ensure suitable monitoring, tracking, and training is in place to appropriately mitigate risks.
- Ensure (COMPANY NAME) risk management practises are aligned to best in class external processes and ensure that (COMPANY NAME) risk management practices remain current in this dynamic environment.
- Bring clarity and create accountability of risks through standardization, adherence to local requirements, training and implementation of best practices.
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
* Degree in HR or equivalent experience
* Deep knowledge of recruitment and selection, labour markets, company backgrounds for candidate sourcing, innovation and multi-cultural understanding.
* Strong stakeholder management skills (ability to influence and align)
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
* University degree or equivalent experience in recruitment (attraction, assessment, selection, onboarding)
* Project Management & Data Analytics
* Problem solving
* Planning skills
Why (COMPANY NAME)?
(COMPANY NAME) Vaccines
Our Vaccines business has a broad portfolio and innovative pipeline of vaccines to protect people of all ages. We deliver over two million vaccine doses per day to people living in over 160 countries.
For further information, please visit wxx.xxx.xxx.
Our HR department:
Operating as a true business partner with the wider organisation, the HR department's remit ranges from talent acquisition and people development to compensation, benefits, and global organisational development. Our goal is to keep building a strong, established relationship with management and employees.
If you have a disability and require assistance during the course of the selection process, you will have the opportunity to let us know what specific assistance you require in order to make suitable arrangements.
Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to (COMPANY NAME) and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at (COMPANY NAME) where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
(COMPANY NAME) does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact (COMPANY NAME)'s commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to (COMPANY NAME). The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and (COMPANY NAME). In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of (COMPANY NAME). (COMPANY NAME) shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site
|Posted on:||12 Jan 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|