Ligne de serviceInternal Firm Services
SpécialisationIFS - Human Capital (HC)
Niveau de managementIntern/Trainee
Description du poste & résumé
We guide. We support. You grow.
Looking for a career where you'll have a real impact on the smooth running of a global organisation? With friendly professionals to help you map out your future? Internal Firm Services (IFS) is the backbone of everything we do at (COMPANY NAME). We're made up of teams like Marketing, Communications, HR, IT, Procurement, Finance, Facilities, Project Management and more. Together, we form the support network of the entire firm. As a valued member of IFS, you will learn how to provide our colleagues and clients with the best possible experience at (COMPANY NAME).
We're looking for a talented intern to join our Human Resources department as part of our Recruitment Team.
What you'll learn and do
Each year, our recruitment team hires around 170 interns across all units of (COMPANY NAME) Belgium. We want to create a better experience for our trainees, create a community feeling amongst them and an environment where open communication and interaction is fostered.
You'll be responsible for:
* Daily community management on internal channels: local intranet, Google Chat Groups, and more;
* Keeping the community alive by engaging and responding to comments, questions, posts, etc.;
* Planning, designing and executing a content strategy to engage with our interns:
* Producing articles and news items that are relevant for our intern audience;
* Organising (HR) workshops for interns;
* Organising events to help our interns connect with each other and the different (COMPANY NAME) units;
* Creating and distributing communication materials;
* Creating and following up on concepts from our employer branding for interns;
* Collecting testimonials from interns to communicate externally their positive experience at (COMPANY NAME).
Who you are
* Bachelor's or master's degree in events and project management, communication / social sciences, marketing, social media, or similar.
* Looking for an accredited (school) internship.
* At ease with standard IT applications (we work in G Suite) and social media.
* Client-oriented, out-of-the-box thinker with a critical mindset.
* Strong in building relationships, both internally and externally.
* Fluent in English and Dutch/French.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What we offer
* Reimbursement of transport costs
* Daily food allowance
* Invaluable professional experience at the 'best business school in the world'
* A workspace where everyone feels respected, valued and free to be themselves
* Inspiring and awesome colleagues
* Team events such as Last Friday Drinks, team-building days and celebrations, as well as time spent on community days and charity activities
* Forward-looking and very accessible leadership hosting inspirational lunches
* And much more!
Looking for an internship where you'll really make a difference? Then we look forward to meeting you!
Éducation (si vide, diplôme et/ou domaine d'études non précisé)Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certificats (si vide, certificats non précisé)
Langues requises (Si vide, langues requises pas spécifiées)
Disponible pour le parrainage d'un permis de travail ?No
Une autorisation du gouvernement est-elle requise ?Yes
Échéance de publication du poste à pourvoir
|Posted on:||02 Jun 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Auditing / Accounting|
|Languages:||English, Dutch, French|