* Creation of Target Reports for Sampling Process
* Coordination of PPAP Process of Purchased Components
* Project management in (COMPANY NAME) Project management IT system
* Tracking of Critical Projects & Reporting
* You are studying mechanical engineering, industrial engineering, business administration or similar
* You have an independent and self-responsible working style
* You speak English fluently, other languages are a plus
* You know well how to use MS Office tools (Excel, Word, Power Point)
The internship requires that you have the nationality of a EU-country or that you are taking part in the Erasmus- or Leonardo program.
We have open positions. Duration: 6 months from January 2022.
The personal experience of the interns is usually the following: The company employs 10-15 interns all year round from various countries. Therefore this is also a great opportunity to enhance your social and language skills. The interns live mostly in Tienen or in Leuven, known as a multicultural university city.
You become 700 EUR net as expense reimbursement per month.
Videos To Watch
|Posted on:||08 Oct 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||6 months|