Reference No: WD-0xxxxx5
What's the role?
We're looking for the next generation of high-performing, multi-lingual, post-graduate talents to take our company forward. (COMPANY NAME) Outperformer is a global management development program like no other, with real responsibility from day one.
Who is (COMPANY NAME)?
If you're new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service.
With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, we're a great place for you to show us your worth as you learn, grow and carve-out your career.
What does the role involve?
(COMPANY NAME) Outperformer is a two-year program, where you'll quickly be involved in a range of international projects, with lots of exposure to senior management. It's fast paced and challenging, but we'll closely coach and mentor you. The program is split into four main stages of work:
* 12 months as an Account Manager in home country
* 3 months on an operational project in home country
* 6 months on a strategic project in regional headquarters
* 3 months on an international strategic project in another region
(COMPANY NAME) Belux has been awarded Best Place to Work in 2xxx, xxx0 and 2021.
What do we offer?
Show us what you can do and in return, we promise you the experience of a lifetime, the opportunity to work internationally, and a fast-track career in global senior management with an unlimited contract. You'll also take part in some fascinating courses and events:
* Leadership training - a course at a renowned European business school
* Business management training - development training at (COMPANY NAME). A focus on business knowledge, leadership styles and communication skills to unleash your personal strengths
* Global summit - 4-5 days at our global headquarters in Liechtenstein. Deep-dive into global business units, soft skills like situational leadership and international networking
* Social project - 7-8 days of 'building a better future' to improve life conditions for those in needs
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people and some of our best account managers joined us with no experience of the construction industry. So, if you've never worked in sales or construction, that's fine with us. Success at (COMPANY NAME) is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
What you need is:
* You hold working rights for Belgium
* You hold a Master's degree (economics, business administration, international management, engineering, marketing or finance)
* You have at least 2 experiences in a professional environment overseas, like an internship, apprenticeship or work experience, or have just started your career and want an opportunity where you can perform well and progress
* You are a multilingual talent, fluent in English and French or Flemish
* You enjoy learning and are mature, assertive, curious and dedicated
* You're a flexible team player, with good communication, social skills, and enthusiasm to inspire others
* You're internationally mobile and is a global thinker who is keen for diverse cultural experiences and the opportunity to work abroad
* Able to start summer 2022
|Posted on:||17 Nov 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Basic Materials / Construction|
|Job duration:||24 months|