No Relocation Assistance Offered
# 1xxxx1 - Brussels, Brussels-Capital Region, Belgium
INTERNSHIP PERIOD: JANUARY TO JUNE 2022 IN BRUSSELS
If you are looking for a global company and want to participate in the expansion of our leading brands, then JOIN US. We offer you an intense, interesting and varied internship in which you will work in close collaboration with the logistics, sales and marketing departments and in which you will be able to evaluate and measure the impact of your actions.
On Mornings - Shared Supply Management Coordinator
You will be integrated and trained by a logistics collaboration development team in contact with customers, sales and logistics.
* Manage order proposals in SAP.
- Inform customers and the Sales Department of delivery difficulties or stock unavailability
- Propose and negotiate a solution with customers
- Be the interface with the customer for any problems related to the order or delivery
* Reporting: Update and analyze key logistics performance indicators by customer
On Afternoons - Key Account Assistant
* Business development and new product launches :
- Follow the sales plan for the different categories and within the brands
- Develop and maintain the interface for tracking promotions and new products
- Assist in the preparation of customer appointments
- Prepare and participate in monthly meetings with our sales force
* Analysis, recommendations and follow-ups on our major initiatives :
- Analysis and monitoring of category markets at mentioned distributors
- Analysis of sales results and more specifically of promotions implemented at the distributors
- Tracking sales forecasts
- Studying assortments and optimization recommendations as well as the implementation of promotional plans and innovations
* Business school
* Fluent French and good level of English
* Good knowledge of computer systems: "IT minded"
* Ability to analyze, synthesize, rigor, sense of initiative
* Good relational skills
* Knowledge of FMCG is an asset
* A minimum 6-months internship (or more) within a young, dynamic and passionate team
* Paid internship (850 EUR net per month)
* The opportunity to gain an enriching experience combining Supply Management and Key Account within one of the world's leading FMGC company, developing numerous skills and receiving comprehensive training.
How to apply ?
Send your application (Please indicate the duration and period of your internship) to firstname.lastname@example.org !
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognised brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, elmex, Tom's of Maine, Sorriso, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sanex, Elta MD, PCA Skin, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill's Science Diet and Hill's Prescription Diet.
For more information about Colgate's global business, visit the Company's web site at http://wxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx. To learn more about Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures® oral health education programme, please visit http://wxx.xxxxxxxxxxx.xxx. To learn more about Hill's and the Hill's Food, Shelter & Love programme please visit http://wxx.xxxxxxxx.xxx. To learn more about Tom's of Maine please visit http://wxx.xxxxxxxxxxx.xxx.
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact Application_Axxxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxx.xxm with the subject "Accommodation Request" should you require accommodation
|Posted on:||25 Nov 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||6 months|