Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Matter.
As an organization we are committed to developing the next generation of Makers and Bakers. Joining us at an early career stage in our fast paced and ever changing environment will enable you to do more, learn more and grow more. You will be encouraged to step outside your comfort zone- you may even surprise yourself! We will ensure you are given the support you need to be at your best and enable you to be yourself and bring passion and personality. Here you can lean in and speak up and bring your own flavor.
We are looking for motivated interns to join our Sales Department !
Your will have the opportunity to work on topics related to category management but you will also assist our Promo/Shopper Activation Managers.
Your tasks will be...
* Optimize the performance of our brands and retailers and ensure a win-win co-operation with the distribution
* Assist the Category Development Manager on piloting various levers of marketing and business decisions in order to develop the market share of our products in the stores
* Analyse the markets and the performance of our products, as well as the assortment of the competition, using internal tools. Give recommendations on ranges, developing arguments and marketing innovations and products.
* Develop your categorical expertise, present recommendations and develop merchandising plans.
* Develop a holistic understanding of your category
* Analyse the performance of promotional offers, managing relationships with creative agencies for the co-ordination of trade operations.
* Periodically analyze brand performance as well as competitor activity
* Dive into our promo data, evaluate promotions and make interpretations
* Category & Promo performance updates
* Help to develop our future promo long-term plans based on your in-depth analysis
* Look for market trends and development opportunities to optimize our promotions
* Realize periodic analysis and reports on main KPIs
* Participate in the creation merchandising tools
You might be the one we are looking for if…
* You are still enrolled in a University or Business school and you are studying towards a Master's Degree
* You have an internship university/school agreement for the whole duration of the internship
* You have already completed an internship in Sales or Marketing, preferably in the FMCG
* Your analytical and synthesis capabilities is one of your strengths
* You are action oriented, reliable, like figures and love teamwork
* You are recognized for your rigor, your creativity, your agility, your autonomy and your proactivity
* You are familiar with Excel and PowerPoint, and the knowledge of the databases (Nielsen) would be a plus
* You are fluent in English
* Fluency in French or Dutch is a plus
What we offer you…
Our early careers offer a variety of challenging developmental experiences. You can expect a combination of stimulating projects, exposure to industry experts, on-the-job learning alongside experienced professionals, continuous development opportunities and much more.
It is also a chance to become part of (COMPANY NAME) talent pool of interns: a high majority of our junior opportunities are filled by our previous interns!
* Place of work: Mechelen (30 min from Brussels by train)
* Beginning: July 2022
* Duration: 6 months
* Compensation: According to profile
Because, every day, we work in an international environment, the selection process will be in English.
Please ensure you submit your CV and cover letter in ENGLISH
We are certified by Happy Trainees among Western European interns.
Do you want to know why? Get to know us and apply!
The responsibilities of this position are performed within the framework of a regional business model that is defined and managed by Mondelēz Europe GmbH, Switzerland .
Business Unit Summary
At (COMPANY NAME) Europe, we are proud, not only of the iconic brands we make, but also of the people who make them. Our delicious products are created in 52 plants across Europe by more than 28,000 passionate people. We are the top maker of chocolate and biscuits and a leading maker of gum and candy. We make sure our powerful global brands and local jewels like Cadbury, Milka and Alpen Gold chocolates, Oreo, belVita, LU and Tuc biscuits, and Stimorol and Dirol gums get safely into our customers hands-and mouths. Great people and great brands. That's who we are. Join us on our journey to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Intern (Fixed Term)
|Posted on:||07 Jan 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Food / Beverage / Tobacco|
|Job duration:||6 months|
|Languages:||English, French, Dutch|