Line of ServiceAssurance
Job Description & Summary
We guide. We support. You grow.
An internship within External Audit services will give you the opportunity to provide a range of Assurance services and business advice to a variety of clients, from smaller, fast-growing businesses to large entities. Our clients are often well-known brands, and many of them have a broad international reach. We focus on using the latest technology to reduce the level of manual testing, ensuring you'll focus on the most valuable areas of client service and on enhancing corporate governance and the reliability of our clients' information.
As an intern/trainee, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping clients investigate the reality behind the core of their company: their annual accounts. By being part of a team that performs an independent verification of clients' financials, you'll play an important role in helping companies accurately reflect their business in a financial picture. You'll learn about the business and internal control processes of clients as well as the risks they face.
You'll be working with Industry clients, Financial Services clients or a combination of these two types.
What you'll learn and do
* Be part of an environment that broadens your functional training, develops your personal and technical skills, and deepens your knowledge of client services
* Play an integral role supporting staff as needed on a wide variety of tasks while make contributions to the team on a daily basis
Who you are
* Doing the final year for a bachelor's (accountancy) or master's degree in (applied) economics, business studies or commercial engineering - an accountancy and audit speciality is a plus, but not a must
* A team player with a sense of initiative and a critical, analytical mind
* Communicative, eager to learn, and looking to develop and grow
* Able to start in January or February 2020, and available for an internship of minimum five weeks (full-time)
* Able to express yourself fluently in Dutch and/or French, and in English
* A good listener
* Able to present a school certificate confirming that this internship is a substantial part of your education
* Fascinated by the reality behind the figures; working in the audit department leads you right to the core of a company, the work is anything but limited to examining numbers!
What we offer
* Reimbursement of transportation costs or a company car with a fuel card that you can use for business purposes
* Daily food allowance
* Continuous learning
* The support and expertise of a team of young, dynamic colleagues who place just as much importance on diversity and team spirit as you do
* Exposure to new perspectives, new clients, new colleagues and new ideas
* Huge growth potential
* Guidance and mentoring from experienced audit professionals
* Valuable professional experience at the 'best business school in the world'
* The opportunity to start a career at (COMPANY NAME) (pending a positive evaluation)
* Inspiring and awesome colleagues
* And much more!
Looking for an internship where you'll really make a difference? Then we look forward to meeting you!
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Travel RequirementsNot Specified
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?No
Government Clearance Required?No
Job Posting End Date
|Posted on:||22 Sep 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Auditing / Accounting|
|Job duration:||one month|
|Languages:||English, Dutch, French|