Line of ServiceAdvisory
Job Description & Summary
Leading with heart, living by values
(COMPANY NAME) Advisory is a garden of possibilities, and you're reaping the rewards. Where you want to make an impact is always up to you. With the full support of our Advisory teams, you'll delve into the inner workings of companies to find the best solutions for any challenge they might have. From the excitement of deals to the complexities of consulting and the fascinating realm of risks and threats in forensics, you'll help clients nurture trust and maintain their evolutionary edge, today and into the future. Now that's making a difference.
We're looking for talented interns to join our Management Consulting - Managed Services team as from January 2023.
Curious to see how we help our clients transform and move forward in the new industrial and digital age? Wonder what happens behind the scenes of the tailored solutions we design for clients? Whatever your background, if you're looking for an interesting new challenge, we want to meet you!
(COMPANY NAME)'s a network of endless possibilities - where you want to make an impact is always up to you. With the guidance and support of our Advisory experts, you'll help us delve into the inner workings of companies to find the best solutions for any challenges they may face.
Operational and Managed Services Solutions is the delivery and execution arm within (COMPANY NAME), and we help our clients overcome their operational challenges. We combine talented people with innovative technology to help our clients thrive in an all-new and efficient way.
What you'll learn and do:
* Get firsthand insights into the fascinating world of consulting
* Support our team in the development of our new service offering
* Help with internal tasks and exciting business development activities
* Participate actively in project management office activities (project support, financial support, reporting)
* Thrive in an environment that broadens your functional training, personal and technical skills, and deepens your knowledge of client services
Who you are:
* A final year Master student in Economics or in a Business study field
* Passionate about project management and consulting
* Motivated to discover the inner workings of a global organisation
* Enjoy working within a team
* Proactive, showing initiative and strong organisational skills
* Fluent in English with and at least one of the national languages
* Available for a minimum of three months
What we offer:
* To be part of a company with a worldwide network of expert teams seeking the best solutions for national and international clients
* An opportunity to grow and develop new skills
* A diversified position with a wide variety of tasks
* Education and on-the-job training to help you learn in a different way
* Daily allowance and transportation reimbursement
Looking for an internship where you'll really make a difference? Then we look forward to meeting you!
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?No
Government Clearance Required?Yes
Job Posting End Date
|Posted on:||23 Sep 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Auditing / Accounting|