As a Junior marketing analyst Intern at Jacobs Douwe Egberts you will work on a set of different global and local brands within the portfolio (SENSEO«, L'Or, Douwe Egberts, Jacqmotte), and you will learn from reputable marketing professionals. You will support the marketing team in the areas of Digital Marketing and Market Research.
Your main responsibilities:
1. Digital marketing & media
* Learn how to analytically monitor digital marketing projects and make suggestions to improve the results
* Collaborate on digital marketing campaign learnings & reporting
* Use web analytics to provide key insights to the local Marketing team
2. Market Research
* Monitor and analyse market/consumer trends and brand performance
* Use consumer (GfK) and retail (Nielsen) panel data to create and update actionable reports, and to provide insights and recommendations for marketing and sales
* Collaborate in the set-up of ad-hoc research and consumer connect programmes, and in the implementation of the research/connect results and insights.
You are an enthusiastic student with a matching educational marketing or business background
* Well-developed analytical thinking
* Well-developed proactivity and a strong desire for learning
* Desire to work in an international team environment
* Thoroughness and a sense of responsibility
* You are French and/or Dutch speaking and fluent in English
* You're available for 5 months starting in February 2021
We are proud of our passionate, driven associates that challenge the status quo and pursue mastery in everything they do. Our goal is simple and ambitious -JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS: A coffee for every cup.
Working with us means you'll be making an impact in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. We work as a team, celebrating success and supporting one another. Our associates work with a diverse group of like-minded people, in an innovative environment committed to doing the right thing -all across the world. What you do here will get noticed.