Job Location: Brussels
(COMPANY NAME) is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, (COMPANY NAME) Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the (COMPANY NAME) Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
About the Role:
"You've always loved it. Now you can be part of it."
Hundreds of young professionals are joining the extended (COMPANY NAME) family every year, finding international opportunities and learning experiences to fulfill their professional dreams. (COMPANY NAME) is a unique company that has fully transformed the confectionary world with its exclusive brands. At (COMPANY NAME), we work on big ideas that win over hearts everywhere in the world.
Here, everyone has the opportunity to make (COMPANY NAME) brands even more extraordinary…and you can too. As an Assistant Brand Manager Intern, you will be able to work on some of our powerful products such as Kinder, Nutella, (COMPANY NAME) Rocher and more!
Start date : January 2021 for 6 months
* Developing material linked to promotional activities or brand activation
* Creation of standard packaging and/or promotional ones, in relationship with creative agencies
* Brands and market analysis (Nielsen, GFK…)
* Operational follow-up on brands communication means: brands website, social-media campaign, sales folders, advertisements…)
* Contribution to ad hoc projects
* Collaboration in an international environment
Who we are looking for:
* Bachelor degree required, Marketing Master degree or MBA from Business School, College or engineering School
* Previous experience in Marketing
* Passionate about Marketing FMCG
* Proactive approach and ability to work under pressure within strict deadlines
* Excellent interpersonal communication skills and ability to communicate effectively with team members, suppliers, and various other collaborators.
* Demonstrate organizational/time-management and problem-solving skills
* Open-minded, diligent and autonomous
* Highly numerate with well-developed analytical skills and close attention to details
* Excellent working knowledge of Excel, Powerpoint
* Nielsen knowledge is an asset
* Fluency in English and French. Dutch is an asset.
How to be successful in the role and at (COMPANY NAME):
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at (COMPANY NAME), you'll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world