At (COMPANY NAME), we do something wonderful: we make people feel great in their skin every day. How do we do it? Skin + care, it's as simple as that! We look after some of the biggest and best-loved brands on the globe, like Nivea, Labello, Eucerin and Hansaplast.
As a Intern Trade marketing you will promote the NIVEA & Labello brands on the Belgian market, while working with marketing and sales teams on missions such as:
* Creation of promotional materials:
* Development and / or follow-up of advertisements, displays' topcards;
* Participation in the development of new promotional displays;
* Participation in the creation of promotional material for points of sale;
* Creation & verification of filling plans and verify the composition of the promotional displays (consistency of volumes versus sell out levels by sku).
* Support of different customers: Kruidvat, Delhaize, Carrefour, DI, Colruyt:
* Requests for simulations of displays and / or products for the folder;
* Direct communication and feedback to customers.
* Organize regular storechecks to monitor competition and in-store best practices.
* Administrative support (Purchase orders, & order EAN coupons).
* Ad hoc analysis and recommendation of category management projects (Assortment optimization, Shelf recommendation, & Nielsen analysis).
* You are doing a bachelor's or master's degree in Marketing / Business / Economics;
* You are fascinated by the FMCG universe and cosmetics;
* You have excellent creative abilities and attention to detail;
* Good team spirit and excellent interpersonal skills;
* You can work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment;
* You are bilingual (French & English). Proficiency in Dutch is an asset;
* You are fulltime available per July 2021, for 6 months
|Posted on:||09 Jan 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Languages:||English, French, Dutch|